Chapter 22: Anger Issues?

Continuatio of the real story is here!! It's almost the last day of the Grand Magic Games!! How exciting!!

And I'm sorry for not updating quicker again!!! Hope you guys can forgive me!! 😢 😢 😢
≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦
Previously~

'It seems this will be a war for her then....'

Now~

Lucy's POV

As we walked back to our inn, I was at the front of the team, not noticing the intense glaring contest which consists of three certain mages.

After getting to the inn, I only then notice loads of people standing at the lobby, holding pens, books and even Lacrima Cameras.

"Look!! It's the Sabertooth Team!!" One of them pointed at us, catching the attention of the other hundreds of thousands.

All heads turn to us, in a matter of seconds the people dash towards us holding out their cameras, flashing them at us and others begging for our autograph or at least take pictures with them.

"Miss Lucy!!" Fans screamed, blinding me with the flashes of light and numbing my hearing with their continuous shouts and calls.

Numerous questions fired at me like a machine gun as I tried to hear as much as the question as possible.

One question caught my attention though.

"Miss Lucy! Is it true that you are dating the Twin Dragon Slayers?!" One random reporter asked, shoving a microphone in my face as more reporters asked the same question too.

As my eyes widened, I repeated the question in my head over and over.

"Are you dating the Twin Dragon Slayers?!?

What. The. Hell.

As my eyes narrowed into slits, I took the microphone and practically growled at them.

"Who do you think I am, huh?" I hissed at him, making him take a step back out of fear.

"Do you think I would date two guys at the same time?! What am I, a slut?!" I yelled at him, rage and anger bubbling up inside of me, making all of the other reporters go silent.

I grabbed a fist full of his shirt and leaned closer to his face.

"You diss me again, you go six feet under I swear." I growled and threw him on the floor.

While I glared at him, the others behind me stood shocked at what I did, not even bothering to calm me down or stop the reporters from taking pictures.

Looking up, I saw the reporters taking pictures and I frowned.

"Why would you all even take pictures of this?!" I exclaimed, making them stop and stare at me.

Non of them dared to answer, I rolled my eyes and left the scene, the others trailing behind me as the reporters whispered and murmured to one another.

While all of the reporters remained quiet, I had thought they wouldn't be stupid enough to do it again.........

But I was wrong.....

*snap* *flash*

There, a flicker and the flash of a camera went off behind me, making me stop in my tracks as the four mages behind obviously tensed up, knowing what would happen if I was enraged. Oh... And it doesn't look pretty when I'm angry.

In a second, a very very dark aura surrounds my figure, growing intensely bigger by the second. Not just the aura was intimidating, my glare on the ground and shaking body was enough to make them all shiver and cower over each other.