Chapter 35: Last Ages

Hey minna!! I'm back again with the next chapter!! And I FINALLY UPDATED ON TIME!!!! *massive party starts*

Hell yeah!! This is something that I have not done in a long time!! I feel quite proud. 

Anyways, let's go head on into the story!!
==================

Previously~

"This magic power... Who are you, Human?" Levia's voice boomed, causing all movement from Scissor Runner, Sting and Rogue to seize, their eyes on me as the two Dragon Slayers smirked.

"You wish to know who I am?" I questioned, a mark forming on the side of my neck as it glowed gold, the symbol of a Dragon encircling a blue orb taking shape, visible to Levia's eyes as they widened in shock.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse, daughter of Layla Heartfilia and Acnologia Apocalypse, previous rulers of The Realms. For that title now belongs to me, as I am the Queen of The Realms."

Now~

Lucy's POV 

Standing tall, I glare up at the beast in front of me whose eyes were wide in shock.

"You can't be..." It growled, roaring loudly as it tried to blast a roar at me, the magic shooting towards me as I just stood there.

Before the beam could even hit me, it was pushed back, my arm extending the sceptre I had in my hands towards it, a barrier stopping the roar from ever nearing me.

"I bear the mark of royalty, how dare you accuse me of making such a lie." I spat, taking steps forward the the dragon Levia, which was walking backwards as he roared.

"You do not pose a threat to me. I am a dragon! You are but a mere Human!" He said, a dark chuckle leaving my lips as I glared at him.

"Oh, yes. You are indeed an Almighty Dragon. But you are under my rule. Under my orders, and under my rank. So stand down." I snarled at him, my magic leaving from my body in giant waves, the overwhelming density of the power making the dragon stagger back.

Sting and Rogue

"Is it wrong I find Blondie hot right now?" The White Dragon Slayer said, earning a hit upside his head by his partner.

"Shut up."

Lucy's POV -again-

As I let out my magic aura, I continued to stand tall in front of Levia, giving off the look of authority as I stared him down. The words that came out of his disgusting lips next was just too funny.

"I am under no rule of you. Scissor Runner!" He yelled, spreading out his wings as he gone to the skies, hovering above us as Scissor Runner did the same.

"Tch. These dragons of the past are indeed ignorant and are in need of discipline." I clicked my tongue, looking up at the flying pair of dragons as they looked down on us.

"It's time we finish our mission!" Levia roared, Scissor Runner nodding next to him as they continued to flap their enormous wings in the sky.

"Their mission... to eliminate us..." I muttered, realising what they were gonna do as my eyes widened, looking towards Sting and Rogue as they still look up in confusion.

"No.... Sting! Rogue!" As I tried to reach out to them, two large beams of blue and red shot down at them, their heads barely able to look at me before it was burned and obliterated by the roars of Levia and Scissor Runner.

"NOOOOO.....!!!" I screamed, using my magic to deflect the beams of magic away as I ran towards where the two Dragon Slayers used to stand.

"No....." Barely above a whisper, I fall to my knees as tears form in my eyes, falling to the ground as I stare at the scorch marks in front of me.