Chapter 15: Sting's Dance

Yo minna! I'm here with with chap fifteen. Do you like my book so far? Well, I really do put all my ideas in my books for you all to enjoy. Enjoy! 『』『』『』『』『』『』『』『』『』
Previously~
"Ah, you're back!"

Now~
Lucy's POV

I looked at the person who said that and saw Minerva.

"Hey, Min-Min! How was your mission?" I asked, walking up to her,smiling.

"It was okay, I guess. Those dang mutated hogs were freakin' huge!" She exclaimed, I laughed.

"But it shouldn't be hard." I reasoned, she nodded and smiled.

"Yea. There weren't too bad." She agreed.

"Tomorrow's the Tag Teams right?" She asked, hands on her hips and a grin on her lips.

"Yep, we'll surely win." I grinned back. Everyone grinned along and busted out laughing.

Once the laughter died down, Uncle already walking into the room.

"Lucy, you guys good luck on the games tomorrow." He said, a wide grin on his wrinkled face.

"Of course, Uncle." I grinned back, he nodded and walked to his room.

"Let's go grab a bite." I said, the others nodded and we went to the Inn's bar.

We seated at a round table in the bar and a waiter handed us menus.

"What would all of you like?" He asked, holding a magic notepad and pen in hand.

"I would like a steak and a glass of red wine." Rogue ordered, the waiter nodded and wrote the order down.

Since the notepad was magic, the order he wrote down was immediately delivered to the kitchen to the chefs. Making the restaurant have a quick service.

"I want the special, some mashed potatoes and sake!" Cheered Sting, the waiter's eyes widened at his order and reluctantly wrote it down.

"Medium raw Rib Eye Steak and Red Wine." Orga said, not looking up from the menu.

"Seafood Spaghetti and Water." Rufus smiled, the waiter nodded and wrote it down.

"Braised Pork noodles and Chinese Tea for me." Min-Min ordered, Chinese Food.

"I'll just have the Fish Fillet and some Lemon Tea." I smiled at the waiter as he wrote all of our orders down on the notepad and picked the menus up.
"Your food will be served shortly." He bowed and left.

We were all chatting, waiting our meals to come. We were actually talking about something very funny, it was about the time Sting was doing some sort of dance using Frosch and Lector and weirdly also some pens, then got beat up badly by Rogue.

Sting was pouting and whining, telling us to stop laughing at him doing the dance and getting beaten to a pulp by Rogue.

Rogue actually raged on him and got him a black eye, bruised body and limping limbs. It was hilarious to think about.

The waiter then comes back with another two following in tow behind with trays of food in their hands. They place our ordered food in front of us and places the raw fish down for the three exceeds sitting on a small table next to us.

"Enjoy your meal." They bowed in unison and left swiftly.

We started digging in to our food and commented on how it tastes, everyone agreed that it tastes great.

After eating, we lay for the bill and head back to the inn.

The Next Day~

"Hello and welcome to the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games where we will see who will be crowned Fiore's no.1 guild!" The announcer said, the crowd cheered and screamed the guilds' names.