||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||

Hey everyone. I know it's annoying to recieve this many A/N's, but this is actually important.

So as you all may know, I've been trying to edit my previous and older chapters recently.

Well, I've come here and written this notice to tell you that:

Readers that came before February, please I would recommend you all to re-read those edited chapters.

I've made several changes to those parts that may be different to how it used to be.

So I really suggest that you go back and read those chapters. It would be better if you did that.

Now, the reason I'm editing my older chapters is that from what I've seen, my writing style has changed so much throughout the whole book.

In my older chapters, the paragraphs and elaboration were just one or two sentences long with very vague detailing.

While with my current writing style, each paragraph could be written up to five sentences long and take up almost 5-7 rows -if you're reading on your phone-, and my elaboration and detailing are much more better and easier to understand.

I just got so fed up -I apologise about my use of language- with myself on how it just started out so horribly during the first few chapters. I just had to re-write and edit them.

Since the first impression for readers on this book is the first chapter. And if my first chapter isn't good, then the readers would think this whole book's not good too.

So I've decided on planning to use my free time -when I'm on Wattpad- and not just read fanfics, but to try and edit as many chapters as possible.

Anyways, that's all I have to say in this A/N. Again I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time in telling you this and not actually updating on the new chapter.

The new chapter will come out soon. I promise you, but for now older chapters are being edited. I will be both editing old chapters and writing my new ones. So it will be more fair for the readers of both old and new.

I will be updating this chapter to show you how many chapter have been edited and how many have not.

==================

Prologue - EDITED 
Chapter 1 -EDITED 
Chapter 2 -EDITED 
Chapter 3 -EDITED 
Chapter 4 -EDITED 
Chapter 5 -EDITED 
Chapter 6 -EDITED 
Chapter 7 -EDITED 
Chapter 8 -EDITED 
Chapter 9 -EDITED 
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Rogue's Ending
Sting's Ending
Rufus' Ending
==================

Whenever a chapter is edited or updated, I will change the stats here so readers will know which is edited and which is not.

So be sure to check-in to this page whenever I update it.

I'll not take anymore of your time. So I'll be going now. I hope to see you all soon.

Bye everyone.

-Kuno HikaYashi
31st March 2018