•|FORTY-FIVE|•

Start from the beginning

"You had seven fucking kids?"

"Yes, bu-"

"I got my people looking for that nigga, but they ain't found nothing yet."

Shamar said interrupting what I was going to say as he walked up joining us in the garage. As him and my father started taking. I started to walk into the house until I noticed a red light  making it's way between Shamar and my father.

"Dad move!"

I seen a red dot begin to travel up his body, but he seemed unbothered.

"Girl I ain't scared of that bullshit, if they wanted to kill me they would've been did it and not be playing around."

He moved and the next thing I know is there's bullets flying everywhere. My dad and Shamar shot back at whoever was outside.

I ran in the house to find the kids, and they were all up crying, except Terrell who was helping me calm them down.

A couple minutes later I heard police sirens and the ambulance in the distance, and then my dad appeared in the doorway.

"You should get to the hospital, I'll stay and watch the kids for you."

"Thank you."

I ran out of the house outside only to realize I don't have keys to a car.
I turned around and my dad stood in the doorway, and threw me some keys. I clicked the alarm and seen that they were keys to a truck.

I hopped in and drove to the nearest hospital which was like twenty minutes away, where I knew Shamar would be. Once I got there I parked the truck then went in the hospital, only to see Shamar sitting in the waiting room. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Why are you here and not in the operating room?"

I asked him.

"I'm here to make sure he dead."

"Didn't you get shot?"

"Nah I don't think so, cause I don't feel nothing."

I nodded my head soon and we both got comfortable as we sat in silence.

A couple long hours later.....

"That nigga must be dead, since they ain't came in here."

Shamar said as he took a sip from his soda he got from the vending machine, then a doctor came out looking around.

"Excuse me are you Rain Alexander?"

He asked walking up to me, as his eyes traveled from head to toe on me.

"Yes, why?"

He walked back to the doors of the waiting room.

"Ok officers here she is."

Two officers came into the waiting room standing in front of me.

"What are you in front of me for I didn't do anything?"