•|THIRTY-TWO|•

Looks like I'm going to have to be updating more regularly because I like what I'm seeing....Thank you guys!!!! 😘😘😘😘

I woke up to kisses being planted on both of my cheeks. Once I opened my eyes Terrell and Maloni were both staring at me.

"Good morning."

They both said and continued to look at me as I sat up.

"Good morning babes. What's up?"

"Ewwww your breath, now please get up we have a surprise for you."

I shook my head and got up to do my morning routine. As I was brushing my teeth I began to feel the need to throw up.

As I was finishing up my morning routine I began to feel better, and I began to find my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I got there I found all three of them making plates and talking. I stood and watched them for a while until Maloni noticed me.

"Dad she's here now."

Shamar turned around and had a huge smile on his face.

"Morning babe."

"Morning."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing now, just a little morning sickness."

He gave me a weird look then walked over to me.

"Are you sure your fine?"

"Yes positive."

He have me a questioning look then kissed me but that got interrupted.

"Ewwww."

"Yucky."

"Oh hush."

"But mommy you lied to me."

"How?"

"You said a boy can't kiss you if he isn't your daddy and mommy I know he isn't your daddy."

After Maloni said that Shamar busted out laughing and tears started coming out his eyes.

"Gurl I'm grown."

"That's not what uncle Devon said, where has he been anyway?"

Terrell said as he began eating his food while sitting on the counter still.

"That's a good question. But let's get ready to eat so we could get our day started."

After we got ready, we were on our way to the zoo. Once we were all ready we got in the car and went to our destination.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at the zoo, and while we were going to the entrance we were met with everyone else.

After greeting each other we went and started walking around. As we were walking, a lady bumped into me not paying attention to where she was walking.