•|FIVE|•

Once I got to the locker room I went to the cash machine. After counting it over three times I made over fifteen thousand dollars.

"That's damn good for a party and giving lap dances. I normally don't get that much."

I said out loud happy as hell.
I already put Marcel's money to the side so after I freshened up and get dressed I'm going to his office.

As I sat down on a bench and tied my shoe, Tiffany and Veronica came in.

"Oh looky here. The fat bitch is here."

Veronica and Tiffany laughed at the joke like it was funny.

"Oh yea. She thought she was the shit tonight."

Tiffany added, as they say down at the vanity.

I stood up and stood behind them as they sat in the mirror putting on there cheap ass makeup.

"See bitches like you two make me sick, with the petty hating. At least have a valid reason to hate. Y'all what damn near thirty still in a strip club, come on now. Do something with your life besides worrying about me."

And with that I grabbed my bag and made sure my locker was locked, and made my way to Marcel office.

I didn't have the energy to knocked so I just walked in and regretted it.

A couple minutes later Aloni came out and he told me to come in. His office smelt like vanilla which was surprising.

"Next time you should knock."

"Yea. I know I should, my apologies. But fyi it's not bright to mix business with pleasure"

"I know that mind your business. And we need to talk."

"OK I'm all ears."

I sat in the chair and got comfortable.

"OK I'm getting too many complaints."

"About?"

I was starting to get irritated, already knowing he was going to bring up these old hoes.

"You."

"You know what I get it Veronica and Tiffany. They just doesn't like me. I don't even know why, but all I know is I can't keep working here if our hours are the same."

"I know and I'm working on that now so don't worry."

"At this point I don't even care. I could do so much better. It's either them or me it's your choice."

I put his money on his desk and got up and walked outside, ignoring Big Mike talking to me.

I closed my eyes and put my back against the wall. My eyes weren't even closed that long before someone was tapping on me.

"Do not touch me."

I said before opening my eyes and looking at who was standing in front of me.