•|SIXTEEN|•

"Yea you right I won't, I'm not ready."

"I know you aren't plus I'm not tryna go there with you anyway."

"This morning said other wise."

I heard him laugh as I walked out the bathroom going back to the kitchen to make Terrell a bottle.

Once I was done I walked back into the living room and gave it to him.
He sat in his walker and held it still watching t.v. When he was finished I picked him up and burped him.

"Hey baby."

I kissed him on the forehead and he began cheesing hard showing his gums.

"So I'm going to get going now."

Shamar said walking into the living room, adjusting his shirt. I turned to look at him and gave him a simple reply.

"Ok."

I sat on the couch with Terrell in my lap as he giggled at the faces I made.

"I'll call you later to check on you two."

"Alright."

He came around the couch and picked Terrell up.

"Hey little guy."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"I'll see you later ok?"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Terrell started smiling as Shamar held him, then he gave him back to me. Then he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"See you later."

"Ok. We'll get up and come lock the door."

I followed after him with Terrell in my arms to the door.

"Call or text me if you need anything. Ok?"

He looked at me with a smile that I've seem to fall in love with.

"Ill try and keep that in mind."

He mugged me and I started laughing, and so did Terrell.

"Alright let me go. Ill see you guys later ok?"

"Sure."

He kissed me on the lips, and I watched him get in his car and pull off before I locked the doors and put the security on.

I made my way back to the living room, to turn the t.v off and go get in my bed because I'm tired.

When we got to my room I put Terrell down and surrounded him by pillows before going to the bathroom.

Once I came back he was sleeping so I got in bed and laid down next to him, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes shot open as I heard thundering. I turned my table lamp on, and looked next to me and seen that Terrell was sleeping peacefully still.