•|FORTY-EIGHT|•

Just when y'all thought the story was coming to an end......😏😏

I groaned as I woke up in a somewhat comfortable position. I had arms wrapped around my bare waist that I was unfamiliar with, and I felt something poking me on my ass.

I moved my hair from out of my face and looked behind and seen Devon knocked out cold, and naked.

"Oh God. Please let this be a dream."

I said pinching myself and then I tried to pry his arms off of me.

"Damn girl stop moving."

He said as he held me tighter, making me pinch him. He popped up and looked at me shaking his head.

"Please don't tell me we did what I think we did."

"We did."

I said looking at my naked body and our clothes all over the room.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. Please don't think I was planning on taking advantage of you."

Devon said as he got up putting on sweats that were on the floor.

"It's both of our faults. We got drunk and this shows we shouldn't around each other drunk."

"Yea, I see that now."

He said picking our clothes up off the floor, and then his head shot up as he looked at me.

"We need to get you a plan b. I know I didn't use a condom because I ran out."

"Ok."

I said getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Plus it would be wrong for me to get you pregnant. You know with you being my brothers baby mama and all."

I didn't reply as I closed the door and went to use the bathroom. After I finished I got in the shower and stood under the hot water.

"Why, why, why did this have to happen?"

I thought to myself as I stood under the warm water thinking. Eventually, I snapped out of me day dreaming, and began washing myself with his Irish spring soap. I got out a couple minutes later, wrapping a towel around me. Going to the sink seeing a pack of new toothbrushes I took one and got the toothpaste and began brushing my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom to see Devon laying comfortably in the bed watching TV.

"Do you have anything for me to wear?"

"Yea."

He got off the bed and walked into his closet coming out with a shirt.

"Here you go."

"So this is it?"

"I mean duuhhhhhhh. Your hips to big to fit my shit and I don't want you to stretch my shit out, so all I got is that shirt."