•|FORTY-THREE|•

"Sometimes our lives have to be completely shaken up, changed, and rearranged to relocate us to the place we're meant to be."

5 years later......

Living here as been hell on earth. And like he said he'd break me down and he was successful, I don't even know who I am anymore.

"Mommy!"

"What's wrong now Ryan?

He started to tear up and what he said before he walked away hurt me.

"I not Ryan I Messiah mommy."

"Shit!"

I said under my breath.

I can't even keep up with my kids anymore, and I feel ashamed. As of now I'm twenty seven with six kids not including Terrell and Maloni.

Terrell is eleven, Maloni is ten, Daylen and Hayden are five, Maliq is four, Ryan is three, Messiah is two and last but not least there's Isaac who is one.

These kids are stressing me out, and to makes it no better the twins don't talk at all. I don't know what it is but all they do is nod their head, when they're being spoken to.

With all that's going on I picked up a new habit over the years. I'd never thought I'd become a alcoholic but that's what I've became, I drink whatever I can get my hands on.

I know it isn't good but that's how I deal with the situation im in. Smoking until I was higher then high or popping pills didn't even help due to Dontae always killing my high. I'm no longer the beautiful, confident, and happy person I once was.

"Rain!"

I jumped as I heard Dontae yell my name knocking me out of my thoughts. Still to this day this man still makes me feel frightened.

"Yes?"

I questioned as he stood in front of me watching my drink the clear liquid, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Let me talk to you in the room now!"

I got up and went to the room with him on my heels as soon as we entered the room and he closed the door I was on the floor.

"What is up with you drinking?"

"This is what helps me get through the day."

I said honestly not lying.

"You got kids to take care of, that should get you through the day."

I broke down crying, and he picked me up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry."

"No your not! Everything you told me you were going to do, you did it. We live in a prison. You treat me like shit, and I've done nothing wrong."

I cried as he still held against his chest.

"Here we go with this again, do I need to teach you another lesson?