♪-Jooheons Back-♪

Changkyun woke up to someone tapping his shoulder. Shownu. "Hey buddy wake up it's time to go get Jooheon."

            Changkyun practically jumped out of bed and got ready. His hair was just combed down, he was wearing black skinny jeans, and a tank top with a bomber jacket over it.

            Shownu and him got into their car and drove to the airport. Once they were there they waited at the pickup area, it was really crowded  but they managed to find seats. They would have to wait for 30 minutes so they bought some snacks before sitting.

             "OH IS THAT HIM!?" Shownu asked. Changkyun jumped up from his seat and looked at the male Shownu was pointing to.

              "No dummy Jooheon doesn't have a mole right there!" Changkyun sat back down disappointed. After plenty of times of Shownu seeing the wrong guy Changkyun lost hope.

              "Wait that's him for sure!!" Shownu said actually right this time. "Shownu I'm not gonna look, you'll still be wrong!!" Changkyun said.  "NO ITS HIM HES WAVING AT US!!" Shownu said waving back. "He's probably waving to the people behind us." Changkyun still continued to scroll through his phone.  "BRO JUST LOOK UP!!" Shownu pushed changkyuns chin up and changkyuns facial expression softened.

           Changkyun left Shownu and ran straight towards Jooheon and hugged him. Their bodies perfectly fit together like a key and a padlock. Jooheon rubbed changkyuns back smiling. "Changkyunnie.." He said with his voice deeper than ever, he must have changed down in Thailand. "Jooheon.." Changkyun teared up.

             "I missed you. " Jooheon squeezed Changkyun wanting him even closer even if there was no way possible. "Let's go home..."

              The boys made their way home, Shownu at the front of the car, and both cuddling at the back.

              Shownu dropped them off home and went to go buy cake for a mini celebratory party.

-

               Once the two closed the door of the house Jooheon threw his bags down and pushed Changkyun against the wall. He pressed his lips gently against Changkyuns kissing him passionately. Changkyun brought his hands up to Jooheons neck and kissed back. They both pulled away gasping for air after a few minutes.

              Jooheon pressed their foreheads together and smiled. "Let's go out tomorrow, I want some alone time." He winked. Changkyun just pulled Jooheon closer and never let go, "never leave me again Joonie!!" He whined. "That's a new nickname." Joonie said. "Yea it's cute." Changkyun caressed the others cheek. "Like you." Jooheon winked bringing them both to the couch laying down.

               "I love you."
               "I love you too."

-
Eheheheeh !!

the end is near!! (quensadilla vine reference ;) wink wink)