♪Truth Or Dare♪

⇔after school⇔

Changkyun made sure to follow Jooheon secretly. Jooheon was walking near Changkyuns home, Changkyun didn't know they lived in the same direction. Then finally Jooheon stopped. He stopped and acted all cute with a stray dog, Changkyun pulled his phone out and took a picture.

He had what he needed so he walked to his house from a longer trail so Jooheon didn't see him.

"See that was easy. Now that bitch won't bully you anymore"

Shut up

"Excuse me"

I said to shut up!!

"I'm helping you retard!"

I don't need your help

"Well then. Let's see how life goes for you without me. YOU NEED ME."

I don't need anything, except for you to leave me the fuck alone

Changkyun finally won. He won. He beat the devil in his mind. The one who stopped him from his dreams. He would be unbeatable now!

Changkyun made it to his brothers home. His mom sent him to live there one day and then she just stopped talking to him. He wonders if he did something to make her hate him but she won't tell. He's thankful for his older brother. He's the sweetest person.

"I'm home Hyung!" He shouts into the house. Changkyun throws his backpack on the floor and takes his shirt off. He always chills shirtless in the house because they don't have A/Cs in their appartment. "I'm in the dining room Changkyunnie" his brother called out.

Changkyun walked in and froze. His older brother; Shownu,  had 8 friends over. AND ONE OF THEM WAS JOOHEON!! "I didn't know you had friends over!! IM SORRY!" He hid behind the door. All Jooheon did was stare at Changkyuns abs. Probably jealous. "No it's good come meet my friends Changkyunnie, some go to your school" Shownu patted the floor next to him. "Let me get a shirt at least" Everyone watched Changkyun walk past the open door, everyone getting a last look of a Changkyuns firm 6-pack. But Jooheon wasn't looking at him like everyone else, he spotted scars on Changkyuns wrist. That's when he realized he fucked up, yet he didn't seem to care much.

-

Changkyun came back in am oversized dark blue sweater and sat next to his brother and Jooheon. His short legs rested under the table, his right leg touching Jooheon and the left touching Shownu. "Introduce yourself cutie" all Shownus friend said.

"Oh hi I'm Changkyun. I'm a first year in high school." Only one year apart from Jooheon, Changkyun regrets picking combo classes. "Oh well this is Lisa, Momo, Minhyuk, Jimin, Dongman, Hyungsik, Baekhyun, and Jackson.

All the girls 'aw' when looking at him while all the guys smile at how short he is. "Want to play Truth or dare with us Kyunnie" his brother asks. "Sure I guess" he looks down and fiddles his fingers in his lap.

"Jackson spin the bottle, you went last" Shownu said while 'inhaling' his ramen. He offered some to Changkyun but Changkyun said he was on a diet. Everyone froze that he was dieting. "YOUR MORE THIN THAN ME WTF YOU MEAN DIET!!" Momo shouted at Changkyun.