♪-GRADUATION-♪

-Graduation Day-

          Changkyun woke up extremely early to get himself ready. He had a few panic attacks because HELLO GRADUATION but he was all good.

          Changkyun put on a fancy suit and made sure to style his hair fancily.

           Shownu walked into his room also looking fancy and hugged his brother. "Who's my favorite old man!" He joked. "Meeeee" Changkyun replied. "Okay leave this school with no regrets Changkyunnie. Now get going I'll see you at the graduation!!" Shownu squealed.

          Changkyun grabbed his cap and gown and made his way to school.

          The first place he went to was his favorite sacred place of the school. The janitors closet. He walked in slowly and felt all the good and bad memories come to him. This place was his second home. He got to come here when he was sad, mad, tired, or he just wanted quiet.

          He heard the announcement that there was 10 minutes for people to get seated so he rushed to the room where students would sit and put on his cap and gown. He sat down next to Kihyun and panicked.

          "We got this Kyunnie!!" Kihyun said.  Then the ceremony started.

           The principal spoke and so did some teachers. Then they began to call out names. Once Changkyun was 5th in line he Began to look for Shownu.

           Finally, it was time for him to walk up the stage. He boldly walked up and bowed to all the teachers. Through all the parents cheering, you could hear Shownu and Kihyun screaming their hearts out. Then finally he received his diploma and made his way to the principal and took a picture quickly. Then walked around the back and back into his seat.

            After then graduation noth Kihyun and Changkyuns family's got together. Shownu greeted Kihyun parents and older sister. The day went really well, both family's went to Kihyun place and had a celebratory party.

            Changkyun went home an adult.  Ready to face REAL life now.