♪-Therapy Session!-♪

Changkyuns sweaty hands grasped onto the handle of the Therapists office. He slowly walked inside and was greeted by the lady at the front.

He filled out some forms then waited to be called in.

Kihyun grabbed his hand and rubbed his back. "You'll be okay." He comforted his friend.

Changkyun just nodded.

-

He got called in.

He nervously walked in and sat on the couch. The therapist introduced himself.

"Hello I am Dr. Yang. I'm from China and I have come to Korea to study physiology. Happy to work with you." He shakes Changkyuns hand.

Changkyun just bowed. "I'm Changkyun." He peeped. This was the first time he was talking since the 'scene' and his voice was raspy.

"Here it says that you were.....ok ok I can work with this." The therapist looks over Changkyuns form.

- lol lots of therapy stuff that Idk -

"Okay Changkyun, hopefully you will open up to me a little more on Thursday. See you then!! Stay safe!!" Dr. Yang walked Changkyun out.

Changkyun sighed.

"I do not want to do this" he thought.

-

Second  upload of the dayyyy 😘 gn kids.
I think I'm getting sick again☹️

Ouuu fun story.

So I think I have this phobia of blood because when I was shaving I cut my elbow really deep. Oml there was so much blood. Once I saw the blood I felt light headed and I threw up. I also had to sit down cause I was shaking so much I was gonna fall.

Ouf then I had to clean the whole house once I was okay again.

But lol opinions, do you guys think my panic attacks are back or that I have a phobia❓☹️🤷🏻‍♀️🧐

Bye bye