♪-Airport!-♪

Next Day

Changkyun woke up on his bed, "I must have fell asleep on the couch waiting for shownu and he brought me here." Changkyun checked the time eagerly and sighed. Jooheon was leaving in 2 hours.

Changkyun took a shower, neatly did his hair, wore a sExY outfit, and now he only had 40 minutes left to bid Jooheon goodbye. Changkyun was pretty depressed Jooheon couldn't graduate high school with him but Jooheon would be back so he was just relieved.

Changkyun called a taxi and it took him down to the airport. "27 minutes left..."

Changkyun called Jooheon 2 times, the 3rd time her finally answered. "Where are you Jooheon?" Changkyun ran around the airport trying to spot his boyfriend. "At the airport.." Jooheon dumbly said, he didn't know Changkyun was here.

"Duh!! What wing of the airport are you in?!" Changkyun asked. "Ohhh! I'm by the 5th wing at the back." Changkyun quickly hung up and started running. "10 minutes!!..."

After five minutes of running across the airport he made it to the 5th wing. He looked around and he saw Jooheon about to board the plane.

"JOOHEON." Changkyun shouted.

Jooheon told his mom to take his luggage and he would be back in a minute.

Changkyun Hugged Jooheon tightly getting plenty of stares. "You almost left me without a hug." Jooheon smiled. "I'm sorry Kyunnie."

Jooheons moms head popped out. "Jooheon getchyo ass in this plane." Jooheon sighed and let go of Changkyun and waved goodbye.

Changkyun sadly walked himself home.

"I miss him so much." They both thought.