♪-Make Out Session-♪

-After Their Nap-

Changkyun woke up and found himself on Jooheons lap. He blushed really brightly and felt extremely embarrassed.

"Baha. Changkyun thinks this guy Jooheon likes him" A voice in Changkyuns head spoke.
W-what?
"Jooheon doesn't like you! He is going to fuck you, then leave and win his friends bet!!"
....n-no he wouldn't
"You Do you, I can read minds. I guess I'm wrong" the voice sarcasticly said.
NO I LIKE HIM OK, HE LIKES ME
"How pathetic, cant you understand he's straight, this is just a dare"

Changkyun went quiet then crawled off of Jooheon and sat on the floor next to him and cried. Jooheon woke up to the sounds of soft sobs and looked over at Changkyun. He jumped at Changkyun and wrapped his arm around him, but Changkyun pushed him away and ran upstairs.

Jooheon heard a door slam and looked towards the staircase mortified. He ran up the stairs and slowly walked into the room. Changkyun was laying on his bed crying. Jooheon slowly got into bed with him and wrapped his arm around Changkyun. Changkyun flinched But didn't push him away.

"What's wrong Kyunnie!???" Jooheon scoots closer to Changkyun.
"ARE YOU EVEN GAY!! IS THIS A BET YOU MADE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!! DONT HURT ME LIKE THIS!?" Changkyun turned around to look a Jooheon and sobbed.
"Aish!! That's why your crying" AHHH your so cute" Jooheon put himself over Changkyun and stood in a plank yoga pose position over him.

Changkyun shyly looked up at him.
"Want me to prove I'm not straight" Jooheon winked.

Changkyun looked clueless for a few seconds, then he looked up at Jooheon with worry. Jooheon smiled and kissed Changkyuns cheek, the. Whispered in his ear, "I can still prove it"

Changkyun was quiet, to Jooheon that didn't mean no, so he did prove it. *get ready >:)*

Jooheon smiled at Changkyun under his body and moved his lips towards Changkyuns. He slowly brushed his lips against the others then suddenly bite his lip and entered his tongue into Changkyuns unexplored cavern.

Jooheon closed the open gap between himself and Jooheon and was now physically laying on Changkyun, his hands roamed around Changkyuns frail figure.

While Jooheon was taking control Changkyun was whimpering, he was trying extremely hard not to let out screams of pleasure. He no longer could hold it in, and he moaned and embarrassingly looked at Jooheons member getting hard. They let go of each other and gasped for air.

Both sat up and Jooheon motioned Changkyun  to sit on his lap. Changkyun shyly made his way over too Jooheon and sat down. He looked down at Jooheons member and apologized.

"S-sorry..." He shyly blushed.
"O-oh you noticed" Jooheon awkwardly asked.
"Mhmmm" Changkyun chucked.

A few minutes passed by and Jooheon was starting to whimper at the pain of his erection.

Changkyun worryingly got off him, to help the pain.

"Uhm why don't you go use the bathroom Jooheon" Changkyun said.
"N-no it's fine" Jooheon breathed in sharply.

Changkyun looked at him worried and kept trying to think of ideas to convince Jooheon to use the bathroom but he kept having this one dirty thought pop up in his head.

"...I could give him a blowjob.....but I don't want to....." Changkyun thought.

-

Lmao this is cringeeeeeeeee

Ouf life suxx rn so lol y'all r gonna get a lot of chapters this week, I write when I'm depressed :")