not anymore

Funny how Derek sleeps through this, that's something I would do.

When should I update this next? I have all but three or four chapters half way done, while my other chapters are completed.

day fourteen; write a scene where a character cries.

...

After the awkward conversation between Emma and Belle at work, the two went their separate ways and traveled to their homes. Belle decided she wasn't going to have any bitterness mess with her happy life, so she avoided asking Emma questions about what she had done for so long. Without the constant contact between the two and used to happen on a regular basis.

Belle got up from the couch that contained a sleeping Derek-which by his loud snoring, he implied he had fell into a deep and heavy sleep, and answered the knocking at her door.

"Hi, Belle." The familiar blonde greeted the brunette. "May I come in?"

"Now is not a good time."

"Please?"

"Well," Belle stood in a pause, thinking of her current decision. "Sure." She spoke as she opened the door wider. "But Derek is sleeping, so no yelling."

"I gotcha." Emma replied before carefully shutting the door.

"So what made you stop by? We barely talk anymore, nor hangout like how we used to."

"I don't know, but it had a feeling I should come here."

"Oh," The brunette replied as she dragged Emma's wrist harshly to another room.

"Ouch!" The blonde winced in pain of the force on her covered wrist.

"Did you do something? Let me see."

"No!" Emma flung her arm back, but failed.

"Yes." Belle demanded as she forcefully grabbed her friend's arm and moved the clothing back to reveal new scar tissue. "Emma! Is this why you haven't been to work? Where were you two weeks ago?"

"No! You don't know the half of it!"

"I can already tell! You're cutting yourself Emma! This is inexcusable, you need mental help!"

"No I don't! How could you say that!" The blonde headed for the door. "Says the one with the gambling problem!"

"I said it because it's true! Gambling cannot be comparable to self-harm!" Belle stormed after Emma. "Where are you going? I thought you wanted to 'hangout!' Especially after you dropped the face of the earth for over two weeks!" The brunette yelled after her friend, as tears started falling from her tan complexion.

"Not anymore!" The blonde screamed as she slammed the door behind her.

Belle started to bawl loudly, as she slid her bony spine against the door and lifted her knees to her tilted head.