upsetting news

Update because ily.

Only 10 chapters left.

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments, votes, and just even a read.

day twenty one; write a scene involving a newspaper.

...

Belle ran to her front door while uncontrollably giggling as Derek tickled her.

"S-stop!" she spat as she laughed.

"Admit it then!" He smiled.

"Never!"

"Then no!"

"D-Derek Isaac L-L-Lochner is the best p-poet in the w-world," instantly Derek pulled his hands away from the female's thin hips. "Are you happy?"

"Satisfied," he commented with a kiss to her forehead. "You happened to forget to mention Mister Matthew Arnold's is second best, which are my favorite words from your beautiful mouth."

"Can you get my newspaper, please?" Belle asked sweetly as she batted her eyelashes playfully. The brunette always enjoyed her daily paper because of the cross words and the animals for sale towards the last few pages.

"Why don't you do it?" Derek joked with a sassy attitude.

"Because the best poet in the world gets the newspaper," Belle commented with a smirk.

"Fine," he sighed as he gave up to retrieve her newspaper. "You're lucky I am in absolute awe over you."

"I know." She smiled.

Derek walked over to the edge of the deck, to grab the newspaper but he stopped in his place, noticing the front cover.

"Belle! Belle!" He yelled with worry.

"What's the matter?" She questioned as she ran to her boyfriend.

"Look!" He commanded. Belle's eyes followed his pointed finger to the front headline of the daily newspaper.

✎✐✎✐✎✐

MISSING GIRL

Reporter Dan Beyne has recently had a talk with the McClaire family recently, stating their daughter has been missing for 14 days.

Anyone with information please call 816-555-7399

✎✐✎✐✎✐

"McClaire... Emma?" Belle mumbled heavily under her breath as a tear fell down her long face.