"I'm soooo posting this right now"

"Haha it's cute" Leah said then pinched Emilia's cheeks.

"I'm in love with this baby" she said. "Your daughter you mean" "yes my daughter"

I smiled and kissed Leah. "I love you" i said quietly. "I love you too" she smiles and kisses me again then looks at Emilia who sat back up.

"I'm excited that she's gonna have to start talking soon. Her little baby voice...and she's gonna be running around when she learns how to completely walk."

"It's like a mini jen running around. If Emme and Emilia run around together..oh my" she giggled. "Awwww...Leah imagine Emme and Emilia walking around holding hands and all that shit" I pouted. My eyes quickly became watery. It hit me how lucky I am to have Emilia and Emme. Also Sofia but you know..I'm living the dream I've always wanted. This time I'm happier than ever. This is why I wanna marry Leah..of course because I love her and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her but also I want a family. Little did I know I'd end up with this gorgeous, loving, caring woman.. I love this woman with most of my heart. Emme, Emilia and Sofia take up the rest of my heart but all of them together take up my whole heart and it just fills me with joy. After marrying Leah..hopefully she says yes..I'd love to go on a vacation with just the five of us. Then another one with just me and Leah..like a honeymoon. We need that. But back to Emme and Emilia. Especially Emme whose been through the worst time of my life with me. She knows what's right and what's wrong after what's she's seen so it shocks me to know she really loves and wants Leah as a second mom. She's very protective over me. Like she wants me to herself only. I still remember when I was divorced from my ex, anytime a man would talk to me, Emme would go ballistic. Even cry. I remember when she first hated Leah because she thought Leah was trying to hurt me because we kissed in front of her. But everything is fine now. Imagine hating a woman..then to wanting her to be your mom. Leah is special because I don't think Emme would do that with just any woman.

"Come on sofia!" I hear a little girl say. It was Emme running past my room to go into her room then I see sofia pass our room afterwards. Emilia made a sound and reached out.

"You wanna play with them?" I ask her then look at Leah.

"It's cute how they're both her older sisters"

"I know" I pout but happily. I carried Emilia and went into their room. Leah followed them I put Emilia down on the carpet floor. The girls started playing with her. Leah and I both sat on the floor with them too but I laid my head down on her lap, laying sideways while watching them. She softly played with my hair which was sooooo relaxing. I guess we're spending time as a family in the girls room.
-
Leahs pov

Jen fell asleep on my lap almost an hour ago and Emilia keeps bugging her but jen didn't wake up.

"Leah I'm hungry" Emme says. "Hm. Okay.. I think I should order pizza tonight..yea?" "Yes!!" They both exclaimed and jen groaned but still had her eyes closed.

"Sofia can you get me my phone in my room?" I said since Jen is still on my lap.

"Sure" She said and got up and left. Emilia started to crawl and follow sofia but Emme stopped her by crawling behind Emilia. If only jen was awake for that. It kind of made me laugh.

"She's drooling!" Emme says and attempts to carry her to me but Emilia did not like that at all. You could tell she was about to cry with the sounds she was making so Emme put her down back by jen but then Emilia lost it. She started crying so loud, waking up Jennifer.