They need to close that book.

------------------------

"Dammit- anyone has a water skin?" Argus said out loud while Kadita instantly turned into a mermaid and dive underneath while the water levels continue to be rising. She came back up holding the book that was still releasing massive amounts of water.

"Close the damn thing Kadita!" Martis said while Kadita tries to close the book only for it to make more amounts of water, stopping her from closing it. Yi sun-Shin has already used four of his small boats- which they questioned as to why didn't he brought that he can summon it so they won't have to problem about drowning-while other used their underwater skins to survive.

"Kadita-san, pass it over to me!" Hanzo said while Kadita followed and gave him the book, then he used his ultimate and dived in with her following afterwards. After a lot of minutes and them already reaching the top of the place, the water then stopped and began to disappear, lowering them all safely to the already wet ground with soaked up pillows and books.

"Thank the stars that's over." Aurora said while they all leaned back and rested for a while.

"We better get Freya and the others 'cause I'm not taking any more of this shit." Martis said out of exhaustion while they all agreed upon it.

A few moments after, another book started to glow which cause the heroes and heroines to get up and get into a readied stance.

"If it's going to be another water book, I'm smashing it." Thamuz said while they cautiously observed the book when all of a sudden, the book transformed into-

A person?!

*Odette's POV*

I woke up to find Layla, Selena and myself in this dark room. I sat up and immediately observe the place- even thou all I can see is Selena and Layla and we seem to be hovering over some sort of black void- nevertheless I started to wake them both up and once they were all awake and conscious enough to take a look at their surroundings, I quickly recapped of what happened before we got here.

"That's right, Freya, Esmeralda and Fanny got sucked in this place with us." Selena suddenly recalled making me and Layla worry for them.

"Chang'e and Nana were also pulled in, along with Harley and Guinevere." I added while layla suggested that we should at least start to walk and maybe we can find an opening to this place. Me and Selena nodded and using my staff, that I allowed it to store on a celestial space in case I ever needed it and so that I don't have to carry it all the time along with my sword which is also there, I created some light so that we could all see where we were going as we advanced forward.

--------------

We have been walking for a solid two minutes and a half and we still couldn't find an opening, but every time we would walk longer, the more pulled we get as if this was the right way to take. I'll be honest when I say that all three of us were somewhat being pull by this unexplainable force and as we move, we feel the void getting smaller and smaller by space. Probably just our imagination, no?

*Narrator's POV*

The heroes and heroines were just plain shock as the book, now a human, continue to levitate some books as if they're not there in front of it. Alice then cleared her throat as to somewhat steal some attention towards the now book character, while the now alive human that is made up from the pages of the book simply looked at them and began to speak in a feminine voice.

"Well, I thought you were living waxed statues and wouldn't make a move or speak." She said while using her magic again to make a book appear in midair, tore its pages off and suddenly it was now a tea set with the tea inside the cups and the pot itself being real water. She then gestured all of them to take a seat, with the magically numbered of seats and a few long couches around a very wide coffee table, as she seated across from where they were now currently seated.

"Now, I know you have a lot of questions; and I would be more than gladly to answer them. But let's get these questions in your head out for a moment before we continue, yes?" She asked while the heroes and heroines were still silently absorbing all of this. She then took their silence as a yes and began to speak once again.

"I am not a book coming to life, I am a human trapped inside the book so those are two different things. One, I identify myself as a girl- hence my voice and my curvy and well-traced figure right of the moment- so you may call me as a 'she' or a 'her'. Next, do not ask my age it'd very rude to me and I don't want to blast my new kiki-mates. Last, the reason I'm trapped in that book is because someone called the mistress put me there by an ancient curse only to be broken by the Sword of Light and The Scepter of Balance."

She then gestured the heroes and heroines as it was now their time to speak and ask her what they want to ask her as she took a small sip from her tea as Alice began the first question.

"Alright, first of; who are you and do you know who we are? Second, is there an exit out of this place and did you or did you not know that some of these doors kidnapped our friends and locked them in who knows where?"

She then put her teacup and saucer down and looked at all of the heroes and heroines and apologized for not introducing herself sooner.

"I am the Dark priestess who first used Livre des Legendes Ombragees or the Book of the Shadowed Legends, if you prefer that title, and also the same priestess who brought this very place that you're inside in destruction and ruin." She said, with a little hint of proudness and confidence in her voice as she stated that, making the heroes and heroines surprised and their expressions were gagged and shocked.

The Dark priestess was then having tea and a conversation with them in a room connected to where her book was previously was placed.