mis padres

FRICK.

Circa. fourteen years ago, a man named David and a woman by the name of Tasha gave birth to a lovely girl named Davina. She was their second child.

For the next 6 years, everything was fine. When davina turned 7, a whole new side to mummy & daddy was revealed. THEY FOUGHT ALL THE TIME.

davina and her older sister hated to see them fight.

oh and that's not even the best part. oh no no no.

David cheated on Tasha and birthed a child with another woman. Named Daija. She was born a week before davina's birthday !!! (but she's like half her age)

they divorced in 2009 and David moved out in 2011-2012. Davina and her sister get used to their parents being FOOKING DIVORCED.

in 2013, davina tells parents that she doesn't want them to get back together because they fought too much.

Tasha asked, "what if we agree to not fight?"

davina stared at her disbelievingly. "that's not possible. "

David said, "this kid. "

in 2014, davina's mother drops the bombshell by asking her children how would they feel if she got back with their dad.

davina repeats, "you guys fought too much and i think it is best that you guys separate. "

TO BE FOOKING HONEST THE THOUGHT OF MY PARENTS TOGETHER MAKES ME SICK UGHHH. SO MANY PEOPLE WISH TO HAVE THEIR PARENTS BACK TOGETHER BUT WHENEVER THEY CALL EACH OTHER BABE I CRINGE.

THEY ARE SO STUPID! CAN'T THEY SEE HOW TOXIC A RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE.

THEY STILL SEE EACH OTHER NAKED. this disturbs me omfg no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

They're cuddling in the next room. I just want to run in there and tell them how I feel. but they would be so crushed.

UGH

-from an annoyed daughter who doesn't want her parents together