The N Word

What really bothers me is when people say the word nigga. This is all over Wattpad so I had to say something about it. It's a highly offensive word to those of African American descent as the term derives from nigger.

A word used to oppress those of color. It sickens me to see people casually say it like it is not bad. It makes it even worse when people trivialise it by defending themselves with "I'm not American!" Doesn't give you the right.

Many celebs (yes Im using them as a reference) have to apologise for even mentioning the word. (Justin Bieber cough cough) What makes you think you can? The Black community can because we changed the meaning. Around other Black people it's not offensive.

Next time you think of using it, try coming to an all Black community in Chicago and scream it at the top of your lungs. See if you'll come out alive.

MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO SAY IT ARE GIRLS FROM THE UK AND AUSTRALIA. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS INFURIATES ME. "This Lil nigga" "nigga betta get his act together" STOP IT YOU LITTLE SHITS YOU AREN'T COOL. I LOVE YOUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES BUT THIS GIVES YOU GUYS A CRAPPY NAME TO BLACK PEOPLE I MEAN SERIOUSLY NO.

I don't care if you're British, Australian, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Venezuelan, Caucasian-American, et cetera. DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE GOD DAMN RIGHT.

If you think you're "cool" for saying it, is it really so cool to use a word people were killed over. Little British girls, find a new word mkay?

alternatives:

motherfucker

Little shit

fucker

-from a African-American girl who automatically dislikes you because of your casual usage of a heavily offensive word.

Davina (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)