Self-Hating Black Women

LET'S HAVE ANOTHER RACIAL RANT YAY!!!!

This one is about weave.

Yup weave.

I recently got into it with someone on YouTube over a girl's weave. It was blond, and for some reason, the guy hated it.

Somehow it turned into this:

Person: "Black women wear weave and put in contacts because they're trying to be white! They are soo insecure with theirselves. "

hold up.

WEAVE IS WORN BY ALL RACES LET ME SAY THIS!

also, have you ever seen natural hair? it's hella kinky. and very hard to manage. (it's the reason I got a relaxer whoops, but I'm gonna grow it out bc I want to be chemical-free baby)

and not everyone likes it. To job employers, it's "unprofessional". to critics of blue ivy's hair, it's "unkempt", "matted", and "nappy". you can never please people jeez.

YOU CAN SEE YOUR HAIR AT ITS FULL LENGTH WHEN IT'S STRAIGHT YOU IGNORAMUS.

it's not insecurity, it's acceptance. (to me it is) it's having long hair without the wait. having styled hair, without the hassle.

doesn't that sound fucking awesome?

to racists it doesn't. you see, white women can dye their hair, and wear contacts because they're white. but once a black woman does it, "OH NO!"

Person: "of course they're trying to be white! Otherwise they would get Afro weaves. "

IT'S THEIR FUCKING HAIR, THEIR FUCKING CHOICE.

-from a African-American girl who automatically dislikes you because of you're a fucking idiot.

Davina (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)