Chapter 20 - What the hell?

What the hell?

Zayn had his hands in the brunettes hair, pulling tightly against her scalp as he plunged deep into her. She was grunting and moaning as she splayed out on the table, liquor bottles spilled to the floor. His mind was reeling and his body was on fire, every vein, every nerve ending exploding with pleasure an explosion of colour and sound. 

He was on fire because of the drugs, the alcohol and now the beautiful girl beneath him. His back began to tense, muscles rippling together as his shoulder blades almost touched and he let out a groan. She was moaning and shuddering beneath him, he slapped her soft ass and it rippled beneath his fingers like jello. She was beautiful, freckled and curved. The swell of her hips and the tightness of her small waist made his mouth water. 

Then he swore she looked like someone he knew, then she was kissing him and feeding him vodka. Her face blurred and her lips connected to his with fervent passion, her hands cupped his face and lips clung sweetly to his own. He suppressed a moan as her tongue slid into his and began flicking against his own, hips grinding against his hot erection with manic excitement.

Then she was on the table, eyes on him as she slipped to her knee’s and hands clawed to undo his zipper, her tongue flicked on the plush head of his cock and he groaned, “Jesus.”

Zayn was sheeted with sweat, brow furrowed as he tried to get her off first, his fingers slipped beneath her and he began stroking her velvet clitoris with focused precision. As he ploughed into her she began to groan, her body tensing and her face buried onto the wooden table. Her moans muffled by her lips pressed to the cold wood, he knew she was coming undone by the way her body tightened then suddenly she was shaking and in that moment he knew he owned her. He was in control, aching to feel his own release but with eyes wide and face flushed he brought her closer to the edge of letting go. 

He was a mindless animal as he nuzzled his face into her neck and held her close, he slipped in and out quickly and hard as she screamed and he slipped an arm under her chest lifting her up. Her back was pressed against his ripped abdomen as she shuddered, eyes glazed with an animalistic hunger. 

She was breathless, “Baby.”

His lips parted in a smile, hands fumbling against her warm, firm breasts as he shivered against her. 

“Yes,” She whispered. “Let go.”

Three more thrusts and the hair on the back of his neck stood, his entire body convulsed in a wave of release and he moaned out, loudly. Eyes closed tightly as she shivered and it was like lighting dancing beneath his skin.

“Christ,” He swallowed as his body trembled. 

She smirked as she slipped off him and began picking up the bottles of alcohol. “That was–“

His mouth went dry, in the light of the room he saw her face and his entire body went ice cold. “Quinn?”

She blushed, “Yeah?”

“You’re–“

In her own haze of drugs and alcohol, a conception that blinded even the brightest star she recognised his face. “Zayn Malik?”

“Fuck.” He bent down and quickly pulled up his pants. “How–“

“I didn’t realise you would be in LA, I was working the weekend and–“

“You’re a stripper!” He shouted and then she hissed at him, he covered his mouth with his hand. 

“Niall doesn’t know,” she said dryly. 

“No shit.” He began to pace, swearing as he called Liam and then Porter. “I need to go.” He was frantic and the worst part was… he didn’t know if he was more afraid of Niall or of facing himself after making such a poor choice. Zayn shook his head, clenching and unclenching his fists in disgust.