Chapter 11: Birthday Zone

So I called a guy Adam because I felt like he could be an Adam... while writing this I've come to realise that Riverdale needs more Ghoulies in the show, there's only like two that are named😩😂

Chapter 11 <> Birthday Zone

Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe was back in action and now it was time for Verne's birthday

Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe was back in action and now it was time for Verne's birthday. Normally when it was someone's birthday, Malachai would throw them a can of beer and the Ghoulies would go back to doing their drugs as usual. However, Verne was a valued member of the gang, and so it was decided that the guys would have to do something to celebrate Verne's 21st.

"We could go tag the shit outta the Whyte Wyrm!" Adam suggested enthusiastically, throwing his head back so that he could pour jingle jangle directly down the back of this throat.

The teen Ghoulie certainly enjoyed his drugs, and was even known to be part of the group that consumed in the Southside High cafeteria for all to see

"And start a gang war?" CJ retorted as he frowned at the blonde. "How 'bout we leave pissing off the Serpents for another time, and do something that Verne suggests instead?" Adam was quite new to the Ghoulies, and although he got along with most of the gang, he was still rather low on the pecking order. Because of this, CJ had no problem shooting down his ideas without an ounce of remorse.

"We could set up a bonfire at Sweetwater and invite a shit ton of skanks." Malachai said with a shrug, remaining seated in his favourite chair. The leader leaned forward and picked up a new beer from the box on the messy coffee table; CJ watched with his arms folded as Malachai cracked the top off on the side of the wood.

"Dude, it's cold as hell outside." Verne shot down. "Getting loads of girls sounds good though - a twenty-first wouldn't be a good'en if I didn't get to bang a bitch."

"Ho Zone!" Malachai bellowed, holding his bottle high above his head. The two words singlehandedly gained the attention of every person currently in the House of the Dead.

"Fuck yeah, bro!" Verne cheered in agreement. "Bring on the strippers!"

CJ pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, knowing that no matter what Hannah Montana used to say, you can't have the best of both worlds. Returning to the Ho Zone wasn't on his to do list and he'd been doing his best to avoid going with the guys ever since he started spending more time with Cheryl. On the other hand, it was Verne's 21st and by the sudden atmospheric mood change it appeared everyone was eager to go. How could he miss out on spending time with a friend on their birthday?