11 - my ice cold heart, is melting

Start from the beginning

Yoongi stepped on Taehyungs ankle, it made a cracking noise.

"Fuck!" Taehyung screamed.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Yoongi asked.

"What the fuck is your problem? Leave me the hell alone!"  Taehyung said.

"Now you're begging, ironic." Yoongi scoffed.

"Ironic?" Taehyung asked.

"Jennie begged you to back the fuck up so she can be with who she really wanted to be with but you just couldn't keep it in your pants and let them happy, could you?" Yoongi explained.

Before Taehyung got a chance to respond a new voice entered the conversation.

"Yoongi!" A voice yelled, it was Jennie's voice.

Yoongi looked at her.

"Babe!" Taehyung said.

"She's not your babe anymore." Yoongi scoffed.

"Says who?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and then talked down on him.

"Says me." Yoongi said, "She broke up with you a long time ago pal' it's only been you and your fucked up thoughts.. and if you ever hurt Jennie or Lisa ever again believe me, a broken nose isn't all you'll get."

"Yoongi.." Jennie said.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said backing away from Taehyung.

"Not forgiven." Taehyung said.

"Not you dumbass." Yoongi replied, "I'm sorry, Jennie. I couldn't let him do this anymore."

Jennie just walked straight passed Yoongi and to Taehyung.

"Now, we're done." Jennie said before turning back around.

"Don't forget.. I still have Lisa's secret.." Taehyung said.

That pissed Jennie off even more. She hated hearing the bad things people said about Lisa,she turned to face Taehyung.

"Out of all the pain you've made me put Lisa through, that wouldn't hurt her. That would be nothing to her." Jennie said before walking back to Yoongi.

"You need to leave." He said quickly.

"What? Why?" Jennie asked.

"Security guards are coming. Take the back gate." Yoongi said.

"No, this is as much my fault as it is yours." Jennie argued glancing to two security guards who were gonna cross their path soon.

"Jennie, please!" Yoongi said, "It was my fight, It was my fist that went straight to his face, you've been through enough, knowing the principal he'd probably expel you."

"I don't care if I get expelled! You're my friend and it was my fight first." Jennie said.

"Jennie you can't get expelled!" Yoongi argued.