8. The Annoying Sister

I sat down on my bed when I felt something sharp in my side.

                I grabbed my side when someone knocked at my door. I got up and went over to my door when Ashleigh Lahey came into my room laughing, “I heard through a few people that you are moving and leaving this perfect little place.”

                I glared back at her, “I can't stay here anymore.”

                “You mean about putting Nathan away? Are you kidding me, you just saved a few dozen girls. I mean some are even calling me to get a hold of you.”

                “Why do they want me?”

                “Some wanna work for you and others just wanna thank you.”

                I looked back at her, “Some of them wanna work for me?”

                Ashleigh narrowed her eyes at me, “What are you thinking?”

                “I have enough contacts and so do you; you know what I am saying.”

                “You mean pair up and create a dating service.”

                “A dating service only for the rich and powerful, I mean come on Ashleigh, I could help you with management and getting guys and you could do the getting the girls part.”

                Ashleigh looked down at her feet, “We have spent years trying to get as many clients as we have and now you wanna join forces?”

                “I wanna become something great. I wanna be able to give girls like us a chance. I mean look at my apartment. Its one room, my bathroom is 10 feet from my bed. And my fridge is right next to my closet. I don’t have the life I should and neither does anyone else in this industry. If we started up this dating service, we could start getting these girls a nice home and maybe even a chance to get away from the creeps.”

                “You wanna save them rather then get them arrested and I mean Brooklyn if this works but you get caught, you will go down for having an escort service.”

                “Is that really that bad that we give people what they want?” I asked her back.

                Ashleigh grinned back at me, “Butler-Lahey at your service.”

                I nodded my head back at her, “Butler-Lahey Pleasure Services at your assistance.”

                Ashleigh jumped around the room, “But we need an office space. We need some girls to come and hear what we have to say! How are we gonna do this exactly?”

                I grabbed my bag and showed her, “I have enough to get the office space and maybe even work something out with some hotels in the area.”

                Ashleigh looked at me then down at the bag, “You turned someone over?”

                “NO, do you remember that one lawyer with the big eyebrows?”

                “Yea, he was a freak in the bed.”

                “Dude loves coke and I got him some.”

                Ashleigh just looked at me, “Are you ready for about we are about to do?”

                I nodded my head, “First we need to sit up a few things.”