1. Her Work is Interesting

I licked my lips once more knowing that licking the stuff from my lips was easy than taking a towel and rubbing my lips off.

                I glanced over my shoulder at the guy on the bed who was happy with what he had gotten from our little night together.            

                I walked back out into the room with a smile on my face.

                “That was pretty amazing.” The guy said back to me.

                I grinned back at him, “I know but you still owe me.”

                “I would always pay you Brooklyn.”

                I grinned as I picked up the cash for my night duties.

                I put the cash into my bag as I slipped my little black dress back on.

                He grinned over at me with his perfect body looking back at me, “When can I see you again?”

                “I don’t know I'm heading out of town for a few days to see some friends.”

                “Oh really, you are leaving me.”

                I laughed back at him. “I'm not leaving; I'm taking my own vacation.”

                “You need that; the moves you pulled last night I know will have me hurting for a few days.”

                “Well, better not tell the misses why you are hurting.” I said as I shut the door behind me.

                I walked down the hallway toward the elevator when my phone started to go off.

                “Hello Gen, what do you want?”

                “You seem so happy this morning!”

                I laughed back at her, “I'm leaving this afternoon to come up.”

                “OK, but also I have to tell you something.”

                “Tell me what.”

                “Jared doesn’t know that you are coming up.”

                “You never told your husband that your childhood friend is coming to see you?”

                “He doesn’t know anything…”

                I laughed back at her, “You mean about my work?”

                “Yea see Brooklyn, I don’t know how he will react to me being friends with someone like you…”

                “I'm not a murderer Gen.”

                “That’s not the point.”

                “Honey, I do what I love. I love sex and I get paid for it. Don’t think that I'm doing something wrong.”

                “Oh I know you aren't.”

                “And plus if he ever gets mad, just remind him of that one thing with your tongue.”

                Gen started laughing on the other end of the line.

                “And I know right there he will always love me.” I walked out to the cab that I had called and got in. “I mean, I work just like he does, he should never judge me.”