15. Packing Heat

That next morning, I walked up the front steps to the house when the door swung open.

                Jared was standing there with Gen next to him as I stood there confused about what to do.

                Jared didn’t say a word as he walked down to the car, “We don’t have time to waste.”

                Gen looked back at me as I handed her the photo.

                Gen looked up at me, “You can do whatever you have to but I would stay back from her.”

                “She can't touch me Gen.”

                “She is something else Brooklyn.”

                “I used to steal cars when I lived back in Sun Valley. I can handle a pre-Madonna.” I grinned back at her.

                Gen laughed back at me as she slipped me the pass. “This gets you onto the set but remember I didn’t give this to you.”

                I took the pass from her as Jared laid on the horn making Gen run down to the car.

                I shook my head as I went down to my car with the pass in my hand.

                At the set, Jensen went over his lines when Danneel walked into the room with tight jeans and a leather jacket on but a smile on her face.

                Jensen went to smile back at her when his eyes grazed around her at the girl walking around the set with the strappy black heels and the super tight black dress.

                Danneel turned around to see what had his attention.

                I flipped my hair back as I grinned at the director walked over to me.

                I giggled out as the director grabbed me and pulled me into him then pointed to the studio executive that came over to me.

                Jared slapped Jensen on the back of the head.

                “Why is she here?”

                Jared cracked a smile, “Didn’t you know about her, she is an escort.”

                Jensen looked at him stunned.

                Jared smiled, “OH I knew. She was way too far out of your legend.”

                I grinned back at the executive as he took me back to his office.

                Jensen looked at him then back at Danneel who was just watching him.

                Jared shook his head as the director walked into the room and called for everyone to take their places.

                Jensen shook his head, “I can't do this right now.”

                Jared let the smile form on his face as Jensen took off out of the room.

                Jensen ran down the hallway when he heard the door click shut.

                Jensen slammed into the door then backed up and put his shoulder into it.