Chapter 38

LAST CHAPTER!

Three Years Later...

-AK Pov-

We've been married for three years now and I'm honestly very happy. Being married to Janay has been good. We fight, but it never last past an hour because we can never keep our hands off each other.

Today, the kids were finally going back to school. Once we had them dressed and ready we left. Janay had to go back to the car because you left Sean medical paper. I dropped Imani off to her class, then I went to Sean class.

Lawd! Desean teacher a hoe. As soon as I walked up to the door the bitch was about to fly in my arms and fuck me. I was like what the fuck?!

"Uh...Hi, I'm Desean's dad." I said sticking my hand out. She grabbed my hand and shook it.

When she going to let my hand go? I wonder to myself.

"You can let go." I said irritated already.

"S-Sorry." She squeaked. Desean was looking at her like 'bitch please'.

"Anyway this is Desean, Desean say hi."

"Hi." He said dryly. I swear this boy has his mama attitude.

"I'm Ms. Sawyers." She said seductively.

"And I'm Mr. Anderson or better yet Mr. Married and Faithful."

Where the hell Janay when you need here?

"Then where is your wife?" She asked before I could say anything Janay walked up. Thank God, 'cause I was getting uncomfortable and I knew Sean was too.

-Janay Pov-

My babies are just growing up to fast for me. Today is the first day of school and I don't want them to go. Yesterday we took the kids to get prepared for school. Imani got her hair braided which I thank God for, because I didn't want to do it. Hell I hate doing my own hair. Desean just got a hair cut.

"Imani, grab your bag and let's go before we late." I said.

"Okay mommy." I walked out her room heading to our room. I walked in to see Desean sitting in the bed watching TV and the shower running. I put on my shoes. We need to be gone in fifteen minutes or we'll be late.

"Desean you sitting there like we don't have no where to be." He got up walking out the room. AK wtalked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Fuck around and get left if you want to." I said. He chuckled.

"I'll be ready in a second, dang." He said stepping in his boxers. I walked out the room heading downstairs.

Ten minutes later we were in the car heading to the kids school. When we pulled up there we care everywhere. We found a parking spot. When we were walking toward the building I forgot We seem medical papers. I'll be damned if my child have an Asthma attack and they don't know what to do.

It took me five minutes to find AK. He was talking to some hoe that was smiling in his face. I could tell he was irritated.

"And I'm Mr. Anderson or better yet Mr. Married and Faithful." I heard him say.

"Then where is your wife?" She asked.

"Right here. Can you tell me why you all in my husband face like you ready to fuck him?" I asked.

"I didn't see a ring on his finger." She said smartly. I looked down at his left hand. How she miss this wedding band I have no clue.

"Listen bitch, I don't know if you need glasses or what, but his ring is right on his big oversized ass hands. It's not that you didn't see it, you didn't want to see. Now let me catch you trying to talk to my man again and I'll show all these parents, teachers, and kids what I'm about. Or do I have to call a friend of mine and have your ass fired and unable to get another job anywhere?" I asked harshly.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." She said quickly. I rolled my eyes. AK high five me and laughed in her face. Bitch almost made me catch a case on the first day.

After we left the school AK wanted to go and meet Kayla and JackBoi.

"Where we meeting them at?"

"IHOP."

"On that dickkkkk!" He mugged me. I'm always doing that to him.

"That's exactly what you be doing. Hopping on this dick." He said back. I rolled my eyes.

"You be like ooh daddy don't stopppp.... I'm cummmmmmin!" He said mocking me. I bust out laughing.

"I don't sound like that."

"Whatever you say." We finally pull up to IHOP. AK came around and opened the door for me.

We found them sucking each other face off.

"Ewwww." I said in Kevin Hart voice. While AK was making gagging motions as we sat down at the booth. They jumped apart.

"Aww is Kayla blushing?" I cooed. She gave me the evil eye. I laughed.

"Whatever." She said waving me off.

We ordered our drinks and food. Kayla looked like something was wrong with her. She kept fidgeting in her seat.

"What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out.

-Kayla Pov-

I'm pregnant for starters. So this morning we meeting Janay and AK to tell them the good news.

I was nerves to tell them I don't know why. But I knew Janay knew something was going on with me.

"What's going on?"

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

"Yasssss bitch! Jason been hitting that pussy right then." She said making us laugh.

"Pull out game on fleek." AK said. I bust out laughing.

We talked about the baby and stuff. I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. This our first child and I'm nerves like hell. I can't wait to be a mom.