Chapter 32

-Janay Pov-

It's been a couple of weeks since that stunt on the Jason Pitts Show and me beating Mia ass. This nigga letting the fame get to him.

Don't get me wrong I'm proud of him. But damn what about your family? What about the people who been here for you? What about your kids that ask for you every night? He don't think about none of that.

He always have an attitude. Just like right now.

"You better get your shit together or you gone lose out homeboy." I'm sick of his attitude. He think cause it making big bucks and shit and the cameras always in his face, he can do us any kind of way. Not on my watch.

"Man you a trip."

"A trip with a destination." I said back. He smacked his lips.

"Like I said ain't shit getting in my head. I'm that same nigga I was in the beginning." he said.

"You right you that same nigga in the beginning. A dumb ass. Just get your shit together bruh." I said walking out. I'm sick of his shit. I hate when people start making money they forget where they came from. If God wanna take all that money you got away he'll do it. Then see how everything play out and who be there for him.

He just started something that I'm going to finish.

-AK Pov-

Ever since the interview drama and Janay beating Mia ass paparazzi been all on my ass. I'm at every party. I'm getting endorsements left and right. Shit I'm starting to make more money then ever.

Janay should be happy for me instead she bitchin' on some petty shit. I'm heading over to JackBoi house to chill with him.

I need to talk to my nigga. It's been a minute. I pull up to his house. I get out and knock on the door. Kayla open the door and roll her eyes.

"Oh it's you. So now you remember us?" Kayla says with an attitude, letting me in. What did I do? I shrugged walking around her. I hear JackBoi mouth coming from the den.

"Wassup?" I said. He just looked at me and turned back to the TV. What the hell is his problem?

"Why you acting like that?" I asked confused.

"When was the last time you been here? When was the last time you took your girl out? Where were you when Janay them threw me a surprise party for my birthday? Where were you when money at the trap still needed to be made?" He asked still looking at the TV. I start to say something but nothing came out. He shook his head laughing.

"My bad."

"Yeah we all know it's your bad. Have you ever thought about anybody else other then yourself? Where are you when Imani looking and asking for you? You barely around to know anything. I bet you didn't know your own son had an Asthma attack or been to the emergency room twice for it." I looked at him. How could I not notice all of this? I sighed.

"I'm gone fix this." I said.

-JackBoi Pov-

"You gone lose her and your kids the way you going. She come over her crying and dragging the kids behind her because you to worried about everything, but them. You have a family to take care of, but you too busy partying. You breaking her heart and don't even know it. Your kids asking for you but they never get to see you unless it's on TV or in a magazine. You foul as fuck." I yelled at him. He really getting under my skin. I can't stand to see my sis and the kids like this.

"I said I was sorry."

"Stop being sorry and do what needs to be done." I said back. After a while he started coming around. I'm still don't trust his ass. Janay already said she gone leave his ass. I hope it not too late.

-AK Pov-

When I got home all the lights were off except our bedroom light. Lord please don't let her leave me. I walk in the room to see two big luggage bags packed. I went into the closet.

"Where you going?"

"Oh you concerned now?" She asked coldly. I walked over to her.

"Alex get the fuck away from me." She said. I grabbed her by her waist.

"You not leaving me like this. Please let's talk about this." I begged.

"No. Let me go." She yelled.

"Not 'til we talk about this." I said. She stuggled trying to get out my hold, but I wasn't letting her leave me and take my kids away from me.

"Fine talk." She said huffing and puffing knowing she wanted to laugh.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let things get carried away. I promise it won't happen again. I love you and the kids with everything in me. Let's just work this out." I said. She looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Fine, but this your last shot. This was strike three. If you mess up again I'm leaving and I'm going to get with Jeremiah." Who the fuck is that? My blood started boiling.

"Who is that?" I asked. She smirked at me.

"My future husband." She said walking away. I grabbed her pinning her to the wall.

"Hell no! I'm your husband. Not some nigga I have no clue about." I said. She just smiled.

"Whatever you say." I kissed her with everything I had left. She not leaving me for no other nigga and they not finna play house together. She mine and them are my kids. I pulled away. She smiled a real smile. But there was something in her eyes. I just didn't know what.

"There is nobody else, but you." She said.

"So you lied?"

"Yep." She giggled. I shook my head she stay doing that shit.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

Little did I know what I just started.