Chapter 13

One Month Later...

-Janay Pov-

I'm on the verge of snapping this bitch neck! Who? Tasha. Why? Because every time I have AK phone she blowing the shit up; calling and texting, texting and calling. Like bitch do you not have a life or sumthin.

These hoes be so dick hungry it's ridiculous. Females seem to forget about their value or worth. It's not hard to keep your legs closed or your mouth either.

Tasha ass always want to argue. Like bitch let me buy you some mints. Better yet, some bleach to sanitize your mouth, before you speak to me. Hot funky ass breathe she be having.

Imani was sleep and today was my day off. I was at home cleaning up. My momma been calling my name for the past three hours and I've ignored her. I don't want to hear shit she got to say. Finally peace and quiet.

I spoke to soon.

"Janay!"

"What?!"

"Why is it so hard for you to say yes ma'am?"

"The same reason it's so hard for you to keep the lights on or pay your bills on time. Should I continue?"

"Watch who the hell you talking to." She yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Man whatcha want?"

"Go pay the light bill for me."

"You can pay that over the phone or whatever."

"I can't. I only have cash money." I rolled my eyes. This bitch. I swear I should slap her ass. I took the money from her and walked out closing her door.

I'm not walking no damn where. I'm calling what's his face. I call him all kinds of names sometimes. It not intentionally, lol, I just do. But y'all know who I'm talking about. AK that's it.

I called him no answer. Bitch ass. I called Trinity no answer. Another bitch ass. They been acting shady for the last month. I called JackBoi at least he answered.

"Wassup, big head?" Jackboi asked as I got in the car.

"Not shit."

"Mane your ass cuss too much."

"So the fuck what."

"See what I'm saying."

"I got a serious ass question to ask you." He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Shoot."

"Has Trinity and AK been acting strange to you?" I asked looking at him. He looked like he was in deep thought. He sighed.

"On some real shit you know I was feeling her and we been messing around. But one night we happened to be in the middle of me tearing that ass up when she called or AK name." He said.

"Wait. Hold up. Pause. Come again." I must be hearing shit.

"We was in the middle of fucking when she called out his name. I didn't say shit tho." I looked at him crazy. "What a nigga was trying to get his. But I still found it fucked up she called out his name. It's like whenever they around each other they avoid one another. I swear I was catching feeling for shawty and I cut my thots loose for her ass. That's how you know that shit was getting real." I nodded.

"I know one thing if they been fucking behind my back - well our back somebody bout to catch these hands. He better hope I don't burn his house down." Jackboi shook his head laughing.

"Yo crazy ass."

"I'm being honest. Don't sell me a dream and then end of selling the next bitch the same thing."