Chapter 23

-AK Pov-

I hate to go back to the dorm. I don't always get a chance to come home because I'm always busy. Freshman year needs to hurry up. Only reason I came home last night was because I didn't have practice or no other shit to do.

I was just laying here with Janay in my arms. I felt her stir under me. I looked down at her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning baby."

"Morning." I kissed her forehead.

"What you want to do today?" She shrugged.

"Whatever."

"We could take Imani to the park, then maybe we could go to the movies or something after." I said.

"That's fine. Now go back to sleep nigga it's 6am." She said closing her eyes. I chuckled.

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up and Janay was not in bed. I got up heading to the bathroom. I took a quick shower.

I put on a Polo outift. Ya boy was fresh to death.

I walked out the room and smelled food. I jogged downstairs to see Janay putting a plate in front of Imani.

"Hi dwaddy." Imani waved at me.

"Hey baby girl." I kissed the top of her head. I looked at what she had on. She shaped like Nay and I don't like it. She had on some White Polo shorts, a Diagonal-Striped Cotton Rugby Polo shirt, and Polo shoes.

"You trying to match daddy, lil girl?"

"No dada dada match me." She said. I laughed.

"Hey wifey."

"Hey hubby." I looked at what she had on. She had on some Polo Blue/Green Madras shorts, a white collar Polo shirt, and some Abegayle Flat Sandals.

"So you trying to come for me too bae?" I asked Nay.

"Nigga we were dressed first thank you very much." She said.

"It's cool tho." She gave her a quick kiss. We ate breakfast and left to the park.

"Mommy can I go pway?"

"Yes, but you better not get dirty and stay where we can see you."

"Okay." She took off running. I was sitting here with a lot of things going thru my head. My future that is.

"Damn nigga who you thinking about? I've been calling you for 5 minutes." Nay said.

"My bad bae. I was just thinking." She nodded watching Imani. After a couple minutes of silence. I decided to break it.

"Do you see yourself with me?"

"Yeah. Why you ask?"

"I'm just thinking about my future and I want you to be in it as long as possible." She nodded.

"The question is do you see me in your future?"

"To be honest yeah. You did something majority of these females couldn't."

"And what's that?"

"Made me love and have me whipped." She laughed.

"Boy you know you not whipped so stop that." I turned her head to face me. I looked her in the eyes.

"I'm whipped and I'm not afraid to make it be known. But I know how far to go. I never want to see you with another man or Imani calling another man daddy. I'm her daddy and you are her mother. The day I see that happen will be the day a nigga die. Trust me when I tell you I'm in this forever." I said. She just looked at me not saying anything but her eyes told me the truth.

-Janay Pov-

AK's words played over in my head. Is this really what he want? Is this really what I want? It's only been a couple of months. Things with us started off bad at first then they turned good. I just hope it stays like this.

I know if he make it to the NFL I'm going to have to stay ready. Females gone be throwing themselves at him as well as the other players. But not this one. We in this to the end.

Yes I see myself being with him but the minute he cheat or fall into temptation I don't know what I'd do then.