Chapter 6

-AK Pov-

When I woke up Nay was no where to be found. I know she didn't just fuck and leave. Well it's whatever. But I did feel kind of hurt that she'd just fuck me and leave like that. For some reason I wanted to wake up to her.

I took my ass back to sleep. I didn't know she had it in her. I know I said I didn't like dark skin girls, but Nay is an exception. And that pussy was the best I ever had or tasted.

*

*

*

*

*

One Week Later...

-Janay Pov-

I haven't been to school all week. Shit at home not getting any better, but I did find me a job. I'll save up some money so I can move the hell up outta this women house.

She know damn well she has a 17 year old daughter and a baby, but have different men coming and going. But she can't pay your bills on time. How tf?

Imani is getting bigger and her fever is gone. Thank God.

I haven't talked to Alex since that day and really don't care. I just wonder how he gon' act tomorrow when I return to school.

*

*

*

*

*

Let's start off by saying I'm tired and I really didn't want to leave my bed. I dropped Imani off to daycare and made my way to school.

"Hey girl." Trinity said.

"Hey."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm just tired. Didn't get much sleep last night." I said. We talked for a little bit walking to class. I just find out that AK in all my classes. I never paid it any attention before. That goes to show you how much I pay attention or listen.

I walk into science class, heading straight to my seat? which happens to be next to AK.

How didn't I see him before? I asked myself.

We made eye contact, but I didn't say anything neither did he. Good we on the same page.

The teacher gave us an assignment that we had to work on together.

"So where you been?"

"Home."

"Oh. How baby girl?"

"Better." I said.

"So this how our conversations gon' be. You and I, both know what happened. Don't act like you a stranger and I feel some type of way that we fucked and you just left."

"Now you see how these females feel when you did it to them." I said laughing.

"But I wouldn't expect you to be a hoe." He said.

"Oh." The rest of the class period I just sat there doing the work. He tried to apologize, but I didn't want to hear that shit since I'm a hoe.

*

*

*

*

*

"Don't look, but AK making his way over here?" I turn to look his way.

"I said don't look."

"Girl I wouldn't give not one fuck." I said drinking my Arizona.