Chapter 34

-Janay Pov-

For the record yes, I heard jackass banging on the door last night. But I politely laid there until he stopped. Once I heard that he stopped I took my ass back to sleep.

I woke up and did my morning hygiene, then I went to get the kids ready for today.

I dropped Sean off to AK momma house and I rushed to drop Imani off at school because I had to be at work. Working in this office makes me what to quit. Annoying ass people and this one creepy dude that work there. He cute or whatever, but it's something strange about him.

Every time I see him he just stares at me. Like right now I'm in the break room and he's in here too looking directly at me. If I drop my chicken I'mma snap.

Guess what it dropped. Why? Cause he was staring so damn hard.

"Can you stop watching me." I snapped. He just smiled at me and walked away. Fucking creep.

-AK Pov-

When I woke up the next morning I groaned. My head was pounding. I slowly opened my eyes to see a very fucked up living room. Broken glass everywhere. Furniture thrown all over. What the hell happened?

I fell back on the couch. That's when last night popped in my head. I was drinking and I was mad as hell. She just changed the locks on my ass.

I thought we were on good terms. I guess not. I sighed thinking about what I'm going to do to make this right.

-Janay Pov-

Okay so for the past month and a half that creepy ass nigga is really starting to work my nerves. It's like everywhere I go he's there. He never says anything he just looks at me.

Let me catch y'all up real quick. AK is still in the guest house. We on speaking terms, but he not allowed in the house only in the morning and at night. He see the kids before they leave and at night, then out the door he go.

Now, as I was saying before I'm not scared of him he just creepy as hell. I had to leave work early to go get Imani from school because she got sick. After I picked her up I picked up Desean from AK momma house.

I felt like someone was following me. I looked around, but seen no one. I unlocked the front door letting Imani in the house.

By eight, I had gave Imani a bath, made her some soup, gave her some medicine, then let her sleep.

I warmed up leftovers for myself while Desean was in his playpen in the living room. I was watching TV until I heard glass upstairs break. I put my food down and ran upstairs. I checked on Imani first. She was still sleep. I grabbed her out the bed.

I rushed out the room back downstairs putting her on the couch. I ran back upstairs to our bedroom to see someone standing there in all black.

Shit.

I couldn't see their face. Whoever it was walked up to me. I backed up about to run out the room.

Soon ass I hit the door the person tackled me to the ground.

"Get off me!" I yelled. He slapped me.

"Bitch shut up. I'm bout to give you want you want." He said. He ripped off my shirt. Oh hell no. I head butt him. He groaned loosening his grip. I crawled away from him quickly getting up off the ground. Fuck him I have to save my kids. I reached the first step to be pulled by my hair.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed. He threw me against the wall making me hit my head. He grabbed me by my throat. I clawed at his wrist.

"If I didn't want to fuck you I'd kill you. I can't wait to fuck your pussy up." His grip got tighter. He ripped off my pants. He started to rub me. No matter how weak I was becoming, I found enough strength to knee him where it hurts. He dropped me.

I had to catch my breathe. I was choking and gaping for air. I got up and started punching him. We were going toe to toe. He grabbed me hair harshly and I screamed in pain. I could hear banging coming from the front door.

"Shit." I heard him curse.

"You will be mine." He kissed me and dropped me. Then disappeared. What the actual fuck.

"JANAY! JANAY!" I could hear him getting closer.

"I-I'm u-up h-here." I stuttered yelling back to AK. He ran up to me.

"What happened?"

"Someone broke in the house trying to rape me." I said wincing as he looked over my body.

"Did you see his face?"

"No." I said. He helped me up carrying me to the living room. I see the front door on the ground. Kayla sitting on the couch.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Kayla asked hugging me. I winced, but nodded my head. AK left the room. Kayla went to get my ice and a first aid kit.

All I want to know is who the fuck was that man?

-AK Pov-

I mad as fuck right now. Who the hell broke into my house and tried to rape me girl? JackBoi went to check the back while I went to check upstairs. Our room window was broken.

"Fuck." I yelled. I need to get my family somewhere where it's safe.

"The backyard was clear." JackBoi said.

"Whoever did this is a dead man." I said trying to calm down.

"Pack them some clothes and they can start at my house." He said.

"After we get them settled in we going to the trap." He nodded. This shit is about to end, even if I have to die to protect what's mine.