Chapter 18

-Janay Pov-

I'm so proud of AK. At tonight's game the are going to be scouts from all over. I just hope my baby gets what he wants.

Imani is a handful. My mother is still the same. I didn't quite tell her I moved in with AK, but with someone else. Hell it isn't her business. She didn't care then why she care now?

*

*

*

*

*

Championship Game

Imani, Kayla, and I are dressed the same but Kayla is wearing JackBoi number and we're wearing AK number. We had on a pair of skinny jeans, a Jersey, a hat to match, and Jordan's.

We were waiting for the game to start. A minute later the boys came running out.

"Look at daddy Imani." She giggled and laughed.

"Dada!"

*

*

*

*

*

We were waiting for the guys to come out the locker room. Ten minutes later they came out. AK walked out and kissed me.

"Excuse me?" A women said from behind us. We all turned around.

"Wassup?" AK said. None manners having ass.

"My name is Michelle Morgan. I work at Georgia State. I was watching you two tonight and I'm impressed. We could us you two on our team."

"Really?" She nodded. We talked for a bit.

"Here's my card. Give me a call if you want to talk." She handed them each a card. We said our goodbyes and headed to the car.

"I can't believe it!" They squealed like lil bitches. But I'm happy for them.

"Before y'all get all excited take a week or two to make sure you make the right choice." I said. Kayla agreed. They nooded.

At the end of the day I know this something they both want and I'm going to support them either way.