Chapter 31

-Janay Pov-

My leg shaking. I want this bitch head and I want it now.

"Calm down sis." JackBoi said. I shook my head. I hear the front door open and slam. Alex walk in the room. If looks could kill all of us would be dead.

"This bitch had really lost her fucking mind bruh. Who the fuck shows up on national TV trying to pull a stunt like that? She must thought I was going to sit there and play fool." He said.

"Her ass need to run up, so she can get done up." Kayla said. I agree. But shit I might run up and kill that hoe.

"She owe me some blood. When I see her it's a wrap. I'mma beat that bitch so bad she not gone know what or how many people hitting her." I said. I'm not waiting either.

"Call the bitch." I looked at AK. He pulled of his phone.

-AK Pov-

Hell yeah I called her ass. Janay not finna whoop my ass today. I called her.

"Hello."

"Where you at?"

"Why do you care? You just embarrassed me on national TV." She said. This dumb ass.

"Just tell me where the fuck you at man." I said. I hear shuffling in the background.

"I'm at home."

"Okay. I'm on my way."

"Whatever." She said and hung up. Janay went upstairs to put on some clothes. Kayla went outside to get her Nike's. They act like they going to war or some shit.

Janay walked downstairs heading for the door. We jumped up following them. Paparazzi was at the gate screaming and throwing questions. This not good.

"Maybe we should wait until later. They might follow us." I said. Janay glared at me. I didn't say shit else. We got in the Tahoe and left.

Janay parked and left the car running. She knocked on Mia door and waited. Mia opened the door.

Janay pulled her outside and started beating her ass. I was recording the shit. Some butch looking bitch came out the door trying to jump in, but Kayla jumped out and tackled her to the ground like she was a quarterback or some shit.

Kayla was banging the butch looking girl head on the ground while her knee was pressed on her throat. Shit was crazy as hell. They were being dragged acrossed down the steps into the street. A crowd was starting to form. I could see some of the paparazzi too. This shit going to be on the nine o'clock news.

"Bitch AK is mine. You a slimy little bitch. Who shows up on a talk show pretending to be me. You could never be me hoe." Janay said with every punch. Mia was screaming and kicking. Yeah she got a few blows in, but that made Janay go ham on her face. When I started seeing her go in and out of consciousness we got out the car and pulled the girls away.

We had to get out of here and fast. We put them in the car and drive off back home. This shit is wild man.