Chapter 24

Four Years Later...

Promises are like babies easy to make but hard to deliver.

-UNKNOWN

-Janay Pov-

Where do I start?

Imani is 5 years old now.

JackBoi proposed to Kayla and she due any day now.

As for AK and I. I broke up with his ass. Why? I went to surprise him with some news. He had the nerve to be fucking two groupie bitches at his hotel. And just guess who they were. Unique and Mia.

When he seen me he looked like a deer caught in head lights. Yes I was hurt, but I left him in his thoughts by telling him "What I could do I did, what I couldn't do I tried, but know that I love you." Then I threw the pregnancy stick at his feet and walked out.

He's been calling me nonstop since then. I only allow him to talk to Imani and ask me questions about the baby then he get that CLICK. We have nothing else to talk about.

*

*

*

*

*

Right now the season is over and he's back home. I put his ass in the guest room. I also made his ass get tested. Won't be hitting this kitty cat and be infected. I don't think fucking so. Even if it did happen two months ago.

I go on about my day like I don't even see him. I'm only four months. I was feeling some sharp pains in my stomach. So I gripped onto the counter placing my hand on my stomach.

"You okay?" I hear AK say from behind me.

"Yeah just some sharp pains. But the doctor said it's normal with this being my first pregnancy and all." I said coldly. He sighed.

"Can we please talk about what happened?" Might as well.

"Mhm."

"Listen, I'll be honest I gave into temptation. I missed you while we were traveling. I know that still doesn't make it right and I know that. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be back with-" I cut him off.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." He looked unsure,so I kissed him myself. "I forgive you. We all make mistakes, but don't let it happen again." I said.

"I missed you so much, even though we live in the same house."

"I missed you too. Hell I could barely sleep without you." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder. He started rubbing my stomach which eased the pain some.

"Where Imani?"

"Your momma came and got her. She said she want to take her for the week." I said. He nodded.

"So what you want to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe just chill around the house." He turned my face to look at him.

"Let me take you out tonight. Let me spoil you, make love to you, fulfill your every desire, make you feel like the queen you are. Let me show you to the world. Just let me be the man you need and want. Just let me." Hot damn. Where is this coming from? This remind me of the night he made love to me. I looked at him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me with so much passion.

This man is my weakness and he knows it.