Chapter 22*

-AK Pov-

I've seen how hard Janay had been working and I had to get that ass in check a few times. I woke up one night when I was home for the weekend to her doing what she normally do after the fact I told her not too. But her being hard headed did it anyone. So I put my foot down and tore that ass up. Sexually. Ever since then she been doing just fine.

Trinity been trying to get me to buy her baby shit. She got me fucked up. Only way in hell I'll buy it if it's mine. Only baby stuff I'm buying is for Imani and mine no one else.

Shit she even tried JackBoi too. He didn't even think twice before he cussed her ass out in front of the entire school. But on that note ever since Imani started walking and talking more she's all over the place.

Shit if I could give them the world I would. I love them both.

Tonight we have a game. I'm in my dorm room waiting for Janay to get here. I wish she hurry her ass up before I kill my roommate. All he talk about is pussy, bitches, getting high, and other shit. I just nod my head. Saved by a knock.

The was a knock at the door, but I wasn't expecting it to be one of his hoes because Janay said an hour not ten minutes.

"If you came here to tell me that's my child then you can leave now." I heard him say. Smh niggas denying their gits.

"Boy get yo ass out my face for I pimp slap yo bitch ass! Talking bout if I came here to tell you if my child is yours to leave. You must don't want your life." I jumped up rushing to the door.

"A bruh don't talk to my girl like that ever - especially with my child around." I said glaring at him. He put his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry." He turned saying to Janay. She just have him a emotionless ass face. I chuckled.

"Dada!" Imani said poking my cheek. I lead them into the living room.

"I missed you baby." I said kissing Janay.

"I missed you too."

"Dada I missed you."

"I missed you too baby girl." After a while my roommate left. Leaving us here alone. Finally. I thought he would never leave. I didn't like how he was looking at Janay. That right there is a no no. ALL of that is mine.

"Who was he?"

"My roommate."

"What's his name?"

"The hell if I know."

"You two have been living together for 3 months and you don't know his name?"

"Hell no. His ass gone get me in trouble, if I listen to him. He have hoes coming in and out. I don't want to be here. These college chicks irking as fuck. They see a nigga doing something and trying mad hard. You know how many times I come here and they be here willingly or in my room I have to kick them out. They move on or still keep trying."

"Point 'em out. You know I have no problem laying these hands." I laughed. Imani was playing with my chain while watching TV.

"Bae you know I don't like you fighting." I said.

We was chilling and ended up falling asleep.

My phone woke me up.

"Hello."

"Bruh get your ass to the stadium now coach bitching 'cause you late." I looked at the time.

"Shit! I'm coming." I hung up. I woke Janay up. I rushed to wash my face and brush my teeth.