Chapter 25

-Janay Pov-

Never seen a sun shine like this

Never seen the moon glow like this

Never seen the waterfalls like this

Never seen the lights off like this

Never dug anyone like this

Never had tasty lips to kiss

Never had someone to miss

Never wrote a song quite like this

Fortunate to have you girl,

I'm so glad you're in my world,

Just as sure as the sky is blue,

I bless the day that I found you.

Never had room service all night

Never took a trip first class flight

Never had a love affair so tight

I've never felt a feeling so right

Never seen a winter so white

Never had words to recite

Never had a flame to ignite

And I never sang a song with all my might.

Silence child hope you hear

I'm callin out to your body

Baby you know just what to do

Close the door no interlude

This my song! Cry cry cry. I had to replay it. I love myself some Maxwell.

Today we have an appointment to find out what we having and why I'm big ass a house. I hope it's still only one baby in here because doctor's good for that "Oh I didn't see it the first time" shit. Well you gone see my fist flying toward your face the first time.

*

*

*

*

*

-AK Pov-

*FLASHBACK*

I wasn't sleep, but I was resting because practice and shit tired me out. Janay was laying next to me sleep and Imani was in her room sleep. My phone stated ringing.

"Yeah?"

"Meet me at the hospital Trinity having the baby." I kissed my teeth.

"Alright." I said hanging up. I woke up Janay because I know if I would've went alone and not told her all hell would break loose. I slipped on my shoes and went to get Imani.

Once I had Imani strapped in. I jumped in the car pulling off toward the hospital. My mind going a million miles an hour. I can't believe I put myself in this predicament. I glance over to see Janay on her phone texting? Who the hell she texting at 2 in the morning? I'll worry about that later.

"Where is she?" I asked JackBoi.

"In the back." I nodded taking a seat. Almost two hours later a doctor came out. We followed him in the room. Soon as I walked in I turned right back around.

"What happened?"

"That's a white man baby."

"How you know?" Kayla asked.

"Cause the baby has brown hair and green eyes. Not to mention that baby it white." I said.

"Let me go see." Janay walked in.

Twenty minutes later she walked out.

"What happened?"

"She admitted the truth. She said it is neither of y'all baby. Some white dude she meet when she was talking to JackBoi." Janay said. I shook my head. These females trifling as hell.

I'm glad it's not mine and I know JackBoi happy 'cause his ass ran down the hall shouting and flipping. But shit we could've stayed our ass home for this shit.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

We getting ready to head to the doctor. I hope it's a boy. That'll make me the happiest man alive.

-Janay Pov-

We finally made it to the doctor office. The whole car ride all he talked about was the baby being a boy. I could see the happiness in his eyes. He is a good father to Imani so I know he'll be a good father to this one.

"Janay Higgins!" The nurse called out. AK held my hand as we walked to the door.

"Good morning." I said. She smiled and said good morning. Before we were able to go into the room she weighed me, checked my pressure, and my height.

"Dr. Mills will be with you shortly." She said and walked out.

Ten minutes later Dr. Mills was walking into the room.

"Good morning Janay and Alex. It's a pleasure to see you two again." I smiled.

"Likewise."

"Let's get this started. You know the routine." He said. I laid back on the table and lift my shirt up.

"Everything seems to be fine. There's the legs ... two feet ... two hands ... congratulations it's a boy!" He said. I looked over at AK and he crying. Punk ass lol.

"Thank you Dr. Mills." We talked a little bit more 'cause AK had some questions. We got the ultrasound pictures, setup my next appointment and left.

I can't wait to tell everybody.

"You're finally getting the son you always wanted." I said. He smiled at me.

"I know. I can't wait for him to come either. I'll teach him things my father didn't. I want to raise him like a real man should. I'm even thinking about getting out the game. But shit gone be hard." He said. I nodded.

"Everything will work itself out." I said. He squeezed my hand and continued driving.

I'm having a boy. I just hope he don't have my attitude like Imani does nor he daddy hoish ways, lol. I don't want no little fast ass girls knocking on my door for him either. Nor telling me he got them pregnant. He going to school and gone become somebody. Straight like that.