Darn it. Why can't I remember it earlier?

Guanlin took my hand and held it tight. "Don't worry, Yunhee. We'll do it together. I'll be there for you," he promised.

I smiled to him. "Thank you, Guanlin."

"Ayyyyy. These lovebirds." We turned our gazes to Sohye and Jinyoung again, only to find they were giving us a teasing look.

Reflexively, we pulled our hands in unison. "Shut up."

But they just laughed at our actions.

"Well, well. Since we have nothing to do, let's go to amusement park, shall we?" Jinyoung suddenly suggest, earning cheers from us.

"Good idea! Let's go!"

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"Welcome to Mesmerizing Land!" Sohye exclaimed happily as she extended her arms, opening them wide.

(Yeah, I made that amusement park's name up)

We all chuckled at her actions, and I could see Jinyoung wrapped his arm around her waist. "Stop being too cute, will you? I don't want anyone else to look at you like the way I do."

I wrinkled my nose in cringiness. "Stop it, you two. You almost made me puke."

Sohye turned around and gave me a teasing look. "You're just jealous, aren't you?"

I rolled my eyes. "No way. Why should I be jealous?"

"Because you and Guanlin aren't a thing."

I could feel my cheeks were immediately burning. "What the hell, Sohye?"

I glanced at Guanlin and found him scratching the back of his head. Yes. I knew he was shy too.

"Err.. Let's get going, everyone! I'm so excited to try everything." Guanlin suddenly said and lead us towards a roller coaster.

For a while I could ignore Sohye.

Let's rock it, land!

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"Oh my god. Enough. I really want to vomit after riding all the crazy roller coaster and whatsoever." Guanlin quickly sat on a bench nearby as he leaned against the wall while closing his eyes shut.

I slow-jogged to him and sat down beside him. "You look pale," I said, making him opened his eyes.

"Would you like to have some water?" I asked, ready to buy it.

Guanlin shook his head as he grabbed my hand. "No, thanks. Just stay here," he said while laying his head on my shoulder.

...K. My heart was about to explode. His actions are all so unexpected.

"Aye, lovebirds." Jinyoung came to us with Sohye.

"Come on! I want to play more!" Sohye squealed excitedly.

"Go on first with Jinyoung, okay? I'll come with Guanlin later," I said.

"Okay! Let's go, Baejin!" Sohye happily walked away with Jinyoung, leaving me with Guanlin.

I turned my head to Guanlin when he lifted his head from my shoulder after a moment resting there. "Are you feeling better?"

He nodded, but then got up with his big, warm hand still holding mine. "Let's go."

I blinked my eyes in confusion. "Didn't you say you don't want to play anymore?" I got up from the bench, facing him.

"Yeah, right. I'm not going to play anything, though."

"Then? Where are we going?"

"Let's get cotton candy, shall we?" He asked, making me smile in excitement.

"Sure!"

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"Whoaa! This is so sweet!" I exclaimed in joy while biting the cotton candy, welcoming the sweetness on my taste bud.

I turned my gaze to the left when I heard a chuckling sound.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked Guanlin as he stood beside me, facing the beautiful lake that was decorated with a lot of beautiful lights.

"Finally I can see your childish side, Yunhee," he said, making me slightly frown my brows.

"I'm not childish. It's just that I'm excited because it's been so long since the last time I came to an amusement park," I said, defending myself.

"How long is that long?" He questioned me.

"The last time I came here was when I was 12."

Guanlin nodded as a sign that he understand. "I see. But I think you really are childish, though."

I looked at him in confusion. "Why do you say so?"

He pointed his index finger towards my lips. "You're eating the cotton candy like a little girl. It's messing around your lips."

His words totally made me shocked, and at the same time, embarrassed. I quickly covered my mouth with one of my hand. "Re-really?"

He nodded as a yes. "Here. Let me help." He stepped nearer to me. His thumb brushed my lips as his eyes were looking directly at my lips.

"Why? Is there more?" I asked when Guanlin kept on staring at my lips.

He shook his head. "This won't do," he replied, making me confused. "What?"

Guanlin brushed my lips again,

but this time with his lips.

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

I was startled when someone elbowed me. I lifted my head and found Guanlin looking at me with a curious expression plastered on his face. "Yah. What were you thinking?"

I blinked my eyes in confusion before slowly feeling my cheeks burned. My heart was thumping hard.

'What the hell did I just think?! Guanlin and me kissing??!' I yelled internally while covering my face with the cotton candy.

"No-nothing. I was just thinking about the homeworks." What a great answer I gave. Like, who the heck would think about their homeworks at an amusement park?

Guanlin remained silent. Which actually made me nervous.

I hope he didn't notice me blushing like crazy.

However, I reflexively lifted my head when he held my hand that was holding the cotton candy and moved it away from my face.

I was frozen like a stone when he suddenly moved his face nearer to mine. Our lips almost touching.

"Yunhee." His husky voice made my heart raced again.

"Ye-yes?" I answered, half-stuttering.

"Saranghae," he said before leaning in. His lips pressed against mine as one of his hand cupped my cheek.

I was beyond shocked, but I didn't refuse.

And before I could think anything, my eyes were closed shut.

My lips moved and matched his beat, kissing him in reply.

I know I've completely fallen in love with him.