Chapter 24: Resurrection

The boat had just touch the dock in Domino City. Every had gotten off, luggage on hand, and was leaving the building. They were meet with a few cars, each one with the Kaiba Corp logo on the side. Every loaded into the cars and were driven straight to Kaiba Corp.

"Leave your stuff in the cars." Nightshade instructed. "They'll bring it to where we're staying."

Everyone listen and got out of the cars, except for DMG.

"I'll meet you all at the house. Bye Syrus." She said, blowing a kiss in his direction as the cars drove off.

"How is she human?" Chazz asked.

"She can make herself like that. I need her help for training everyone, so I let her stay here with us for a while. You'll have a few teachers...but's that for later." Nightshade replied.

He led everyone into the building. They were in awe of how it looked, a huge open lobby area, the building itself was the tallest in the city. Rose and Jaden weren't as excited, as they had been her tons of times before. 

He reached a door and began to open it, before a few guards came behind him.

"That area's off limits!" He cried out. "I'm going to need some identification."

Nightshade sighed and reached into his pocket pulling out his deck. He drew the top card and showed it to the two guards, their eyes went wide with fear from seeing it.

"Nightshade!" The two yelled. They both took a knee and bowed their head downs. "We're sorry Sir! It won't happen again!" 

Rose chuckled from the sight of the two. "Oh get up. You know Nightshade doesn't care."

The two nodded and stood back up.

"Are Lapis, Dawn and Dusk here?" Nightshade asked.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Escort everyone to waiting area. I'll be there in a few."

"Yes Sir!" The two said. They opened the door and gestured for everyone to walk inside. Nightshade gave Rose a light kiss on her cheek and headed the other direction.

"Where's he going?" Mindy asked as everyone was following the two guards.

"Probably to the Analysis Lab. Dawn, Dusk and Lapis have some battle plans we took from the base. They should be analyzed by now." Rose said. 

"Hopefully, they'll give some insight on what their strategy's going to be this time." Jaden said. Alexis was still glued to his arm, smiling as she walked down the hall with everyone. They all reached the end of the hall, where 2 huge doors stood. The guards open them, revealing an enormous lounging area, with Tv's, food, and other sources of entertainment. They all started in awe at the sight, except for Rose and Jaden. They all scattered across the room, each group of people gravitating towards a different activity. Jaden and Alexis preferred to rest on the couch together, with Rose standing outside on the little balcony. 

It only took a few minutes before Nightshade walked into the room, with Lapis, Dusk and Dawn following behind. He was carrying a book and a pen in his hands, his head buried in the book while he was reading and writing things down. 

"Come on Nightshade. It's fine, we have plenty of time." Dawn said, walking beside him.

"Yeah. We have 2 months before these will be put into action." Dusk said.

"I'd rather have these done now than later." Nightshade replied, continuing to walk forward. Dawn was a little ticked off, so she didn't stop him before he walked right into a wall. He stumbled back and fell onto his back, dropping the book and pen. Rose had just came back in from the balcony and walked over to Nightshade, seeing him rubbing his back as he slowly sat up. She picked up the book and started to glance over the notes.