Chapter 13: Spin The Damn Bottle

"Spin the damn bottle Mecha." Crimson said (Crimson is Nightshade, he's a different personality

Mecha groaned and gave it a light tap, landing it on Dusk.

"I hate you..." Dusk said while Mecha got up and walked over to him. He quickly kissed him on the lips, having Dusk pull his hand back and wipe is mouth in his sleeve. He sat back down ad laid on his back, starting to groan.

"Damn, he's got lungs." Crimson said. "You gonna stop or what?" he said, sounding a little annoyed. Mecha just raised his right hand and flipped him off. Crimson shrugged and looked at Dusk.

"I'm goin', I'm goin', jeez." He gave the bottle a smack and it spun for a few seconds, finally landing on Dawn. 

"Thank god." Dusk said, he let out a sigh of relief, not having to kiss another guy. Crimson chuckled.

"Don't make it all incest-y." He teased, Dawn rolled her eyes and gave her little brother a little kiss.

"My turn." Dawn said and flicked the bottle. It spun for a second and landed on Crimson, she blushed a little.

"If you put your tongue in her mouth. I'm going to kill you." Dusk said, with a very serious look on his face. 

"Alright little dude. I'll chill." He said, accepting Dusk's concerns. Dawn slid over to Crimson, and put her lips on his, the kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back.

"Heh... Enjoying it?" He teased, she scoffed and slid back into her seat. Crimson sat up and whack the bottle, making it spin for a few seconds, landing on Rose.

"Yes." She exclaimed quietly, she didn't even wait for him to turn his head, she planted her lips onto his. They both got really into it, starting to slip in their tongues, but this also revealed Crimson's long, snake-like tongue, it wrapped around Rose's as she moaned a little. Everyone was getting a little creeped out.

"You gonna stop or what?" Jaden asked, teasing both Rose and Crimson. Rose pulled back from the kiss, Crimson still had his tongue wrapped around her's. She pushed Crimson onto his back and sat on his abdomen, throwing her lips back onto his. 

"Seriously. Stop." Chazz said, both Rose and Crimson flipped him off, keeping their eyes closed and their mouths together. Crimson pulled out his phone and texted Jaden.

TEXT SAID

"Spin the bottle. I'm busy rn. :) Thx."

END TEXT'

Jaden got the texted and sighed.

"Fine, just...whatever." Jaden said to Crimson, he didn't respond, but he was thankful towards Jaden.

Jaden spun the bottle and, ironically, it landed on Alexis. Crimson pulled back from Rose, unwrapping his tongue from her's.

"Can't be talkin' now Jay. Your tongue's about to be livin' in Alexis's mouth." He said, teasing. But Rose pulled his lips back towards her own.

"I didn't say you could stop." She said with a serious look in her eyes. Crimson smirked and put his mouth back onto her's.

Jaden looked towards Alexis, who was looking down trying to avoid everyone's gaze, especially Atticus, he just had a big, dumb grin on his face. Jaden looked around, trying to find something, and then he spotted it. He walked over to the couch and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. He sat back down and took a little sip, then he pulled Alexis's lips to his, letting some of the whiskey flow into her mouth. She was surprised, but slowly let herself get into it, accepting the alcohol flowing into her mouth. Both of them pulled back to swallow, getting stares from everyone, except Atticus, who was still smiling like an idiot.