19. Sunrise

"Get me out car! I not want to be here!" Arthur yelled, making me almost scared that he'd try swerving my Lambo. I had to watch the road and watch him as he was prodding at the knob that kept the door locked. Good thing it was child proof, for incidents like this!

"Arthur you need to listen to me-."

"I just want to be with Nathan. I want break. This not nice! Let me out!" He yelled again, making me shake my head in annoyance.

"You're not getting out until we get to where I need to go." I hiss, making him glare at me; almost frightening me as I distract myself with facing the road again.

"I demand to know where we go." He sneers in a voice two octaves lower than before. I almost get a chill as he just keeps giving me that crazy look.

Shaking my head I keep my ground, realizing that I'm close to my location as we come upon trees and such. From the side of my eye he looks like he came upon a horror film.

I haven't been in a forest in awhile. A Lamborghini isn't designed to be in a forest, but I'll make it work if it'll make him stop being mad at me. Besides, I can just buy a new one or get a new paint job.

Now driving in silence, we just listen to the crunching of rocks as my tires drive over them. The car making it seem like we were flying and he seemed to begin to relax.

When I glanced at him he just gave me a poker face, making me face forward. I didn't know what to think or what to make out of his little funk. All I know is that he's mad, because of me.

"Prefer the quiet?" I ask, and he grunts. I'm taking that as a "yes".

"Anything you want to share - besides wanting to get out the car?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.

"It night and I not know where you take me. Just know I not want to die-."

"I'm not going to kill you!" I growl, making him smile." Just going to make you stay here for the whole night-." He began to reach for my steering wheel-"with me!" I add, making him stop.

"What? You and I will be in woods and dark at night? Together?" I nod." That not good."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head as I come onto a bumpy trail; telling me we're getting closer.

"You know, you'll really like this! It's fun and we can spend time together-."

"You force me."

"You don't want to spend time with me?"

He doesn't answer, making me know he wants to.

"We're getting close so just sit back and enjoy this ride. Stare at me if you want or just look at the sky or do whatever you want; I'll be right here. I'll be waiting for you to speak to me."

He gives me a weird look, I don't know how to describe it, but it was different.

"I will talk to you if you tell me where we go."

I narrow my eyes, trying to see if he was making it up. But I decide to believe him, facing forward as I sigh.

"We're going on the mountainside near the famous Hollywood sign. We're going to be here all night then watch the sunrise; together." I explain, and he has his eyebrows raised.

"Hollywood sign?"

"Yeah-."

"The cool sign with actual letters on mountain! In France I see people talk about it and I always want to see it! This is cool! How you know?!" He asked excitedly, and I blushed.