19. {♛} confidence

"Okay now time to clear the mess" I declare as I place the unconscious body of Sierra on the floor

"Okay now time to clear the mess" I declare as I place the unconscious body of Sierra on the floor. ( Sierra is the girlfriend of Cris Brad's brother)

"Well I can't believe we did this I mean this is seriously the most adventurous thing I have ever done" Maya said proudly

"I agree and seeing Anushka in her beast mode on was one of the best parts" Jennifer reveals

Okay I was actually pretty shocked.
I know that night changes but I didn't know it could change so much I literally found overnight courage and an overnight plan. Love empowers you and for me it did many things more. We decided to kidnap Sierra who is Cris's girlfriend and I know he would certainly do something to save her.
And it certainly wasn't easy to kidnap her she had a lot of security in her house but we managed to fix a chloroform liquid in her Account which made everyone in the house faint but the gaurd outside were the big deal. Especially when one of them actually Saw me.
I don't even know what got to me I just seriously attacked a well armed person without thinking and when he pulled out a gun at my head I fiercely pushed it and the bullet from it missed my head and hit the roof and then kicked him hard where it hurts the most and snached the gun from him and shot the bullet in his arm. And then attacked him From a metal rod which made him unconscious.
God knows if he is even dead.
Then I went on a shooting spree seriously all that anger just rushed into my head.
Virat came into my head. How he was tortured came into my head and I was uncontrollable. I freaking surely killed 10-15 of them but I still do not feel guilty about it as they were all muderers and rapists who had ruined the life of many people.
And finally we got Sierra and crashed all of the CCTV camera in her house and left no trace.
Decided to keep her in a old warehouse which was owned by Jack a friend of Will's.
Well She is faultless but as is Virat and to save him I have to do this and of course she is not totally faultless she knows all her boyfriend's whereabouts.

So we decided to play it cool for 2-3 days let the news of her kidnapping spread like wild fire and send Cris on a mad Chase looking for her.
And it seemed to work just fine.
Brad and Cris tried as hard as possible to find her but of course they couldn't. They didn't know who they were messing with.
And as they were busy I got to spend some time with Virat admit all the planning.
Well all was perfectly according to our plan for some time until we finally decided to call them.
After those 2-3 days had passed we decided to finally call them.
Which was made completely safe as we corrupted Brad's call location system already.
But when we first called them I was shocked to my core. Cris didn't care about his girlfriend or anything. The only reason why Cris had her as his girlfriend was her father was a rich drug dealer and he wanted to take his place and now he was even Happy because he wouldn't have to marry her or kill her himself.
Both of these brother are cold blooded animals that was one thing I understood clearly.
And our plan hadn't worked but one thing good in it
Well as suggested by Jennifer that we should always look at the bright side of everything.
Was my newly found confidence.
My confidence with weapons that I had heard or seen for the first time in my life and now I was ready to give a fight.
It didn't take much long for me to strike another plan because my mind was working as a genius these days.
And I swear this was a solid plan that would not fail because it is based on all the experience I have had with the Kingston brothers.

Author's Note

So I finally updated yeah.
So sorry for the late updates and sorry for this shitty chapter but it was absolutely necessary
By the way get ready for a action packed next chapter.
Thank you for all the love.❤