2. {♛} our passion

(The whole story is from Anushka's point of view)

Finally shoot is over. I am exhausted and honestly I feel like doing nothing but go home and sleep. No energy left after 12 hours of shooting for Pari.
But it's still not over
how can I forget I have to still shoot for some promotional commericals for Jab Harry met Sejal after 3 hours.
That means no sleep.
Now I have three hours
Not to rest
But to bring my energy back
I don't want to shoot for anything even if it's for a commercial half heartedly.
It was my phone's ringtone
I already knew who it was

The only one who could charge me up "hello" I hissed with excitement" I miss you already

"hello" I hissed with excitement
" I miss you already. What I wanna do is just pull you into my arms"
"Ah Virat I miss those "
"and they haven't happened ​since a month Nushki and I can't wait to come back"
" me niether Cheeks"
" I am coming directly to you after this finishes"
" can't wait ah I wanna hold you and never leave you ever after that"
" well you have to leave me for now because I have to go for practices. Haha sending you a virtual wink "
" okay go rock your practices. Sending the wink from here too and yeah also a kiss "
Okay so you see this is my kinda refreshment
I miss him like hell
Come fast Mr. Kohli
And yeah now I gotta go and freshen myself up.
Yes Anushka let's go you can do it
I am actually enjoying this promotions of Jhms because I love this Gujarati accent and promotions with Srk is always fun because he is a very nice friend of mine and a even better person and I don't know how this man has so much of energy.
I still remember the first day of shoot for Rab ne bana di Jodi when he tried every possible means to make me comfortable
And helped me out with everything and I am very comfortable with Srk because he was my first co - star.
Okay so now time for shoot.

I hope you all liked the chapter
Plz vote and comment
Honest feedbacks are always welcomed