6. {♛} Jennifer

I was elated.
I didn't want to listen to anyone
When I heard my phone but I didn't want to pick it up because I knew it had to be someone reminding me of that bloody fake thing.
But when I saw it was Jennifer

Guys The role of Jennifer will be played by Emilia Clarke

I met Jennifer in New York where ai went last year for my film schedule.

Jennifer is a Vet by profession and as I am a animal lover I went to visit a animal shelter and met her there.

We both just mixed up so well we that ended up being friends.

Jennifer has a quite painful past
Her mom and dad separated when she was very small
Her dad had some connections with the underworld and her mom came to know about it and she took Jennifer with her.
Because she didn't want Jennifer to be affected of her father's misdeeds.

But her mother didn't have any money she had to work very hard to earn and maintain her expences and she gradually she fell Ill and died.

But before dieing she made Jennifer promise her that she won't live with her father she can maintain a relationship with him but won't ever let his shadow and sins come over her.
I finally took the call

Jen-"Hello Anushka"

Me- "Jennifer"

Jen- "thank good you picked up Anushka this is really important"

Me- " Actually Jen I am not in a situation to talk Jenny. I am in a mess"

Jen-"This is about Virat"

Me-"I am sorry I thought this was about something else Jen Please tell me"

Jen- "Anushka, Virat is not dead"

Me- "Omg! I knew it"

Jen- "But Anushka this is really serious I cannot tell you about this on phone you need to come
Here"

Me- "Jen I am coming as soon as possible thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me "

Jen- " before assuming anything please don't get high hopes Nush You have to first listen to me"

Me- " I can do anything for Virat Jen I am coming right now"

Jen- "okay Anushka I will meet you at the airport"

I was more than happy
That was the best thing I heard today.
I booked my tickets and started packing.
I am coming Virat.

So what do you guys think?
What happened?
Leave your votes and comments if you liked the chapter
Thank you❤