Kakashi---/ (Lemon) Just The Girl Of My Dreams, The Girl In My Dreams

Start from the beginning

“I think it's going to rain” I said to Kakashi as I looked up.

“Tell stop at the next village inn” he said.

“Okay” I said. We both carried on in silence reading our book till it strayed raining on us. We put the books away, not wanting then to get wet. By the time the inn came into sight we where socking wet.

“Room for two” I asked.

“Room 77” the lady said “3rd floor the room at the very end.”

“Arigato” both me and Kakashi thanked the lady and walked off.

“I'm getting dressed” I said grabbing my dry clouts and going in to the bathroom. I got dressed into a dry set of the same things I was just in. I walked out and over to the bed where Kakashi was sat reading. He had a dry set of cloths on, just some trousers and a top with his mask.

“That book is the best one” I tolled him.

“2nd time reading, I love it” he said.

“Ha 4th” I said pulling my own one out. That was when I got the best idea. I stood from the bed placing my book on my bag and I walked out the door. I shut it and waited for about 2 minutes then knocked.

The door opened and Kakashi looked at me confused. “Did sir reconquest room servos?” I asked in a sexy way. You see in the book we where both just reading that the first thing she's said to the guy.

I could clearly see the smirk behind Kakashi's mask as he answered. “Only from someone with a pretty little face like yours” he said the next line.

(A/N I'm sorry if this at so good the whole from the book bit but please bear with me)

Kakashi then reached forward and took my hand walking backwards into the room pulling me with him. I kicked the door shut and followed him to the bed. We both sat and just looked at each over.

“Kakashi?” I asked.

“Yes Creed?”

“Want to make are own, live?” I asked with a smirk.

“....” he just looked at me. I could see the lust in his eye as he looked at me.

“Arr come on it'll be fun” I said in a sexy voice with a wink.

“Creed, you know what?” he asked.

“What”

“You drive me crazy, every time I see you, I want you. Every time you talk dry like that, I want to pounce. You so amazing and just the girl of my dreams, the girl in my dreams” he said.

Before I could say a word, he pulled his mask down and crushed his lips into mine. I kissed back with seconds to spear. I rapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. I pulled away and let go casing Kakashi to do the same.

“Your the guy in my dreams too” I whispered huskily. I stood up pulling Kakashi with me. I slammed him agented the wall and kissed him strongly. He was shocked but soon kissed back. He placed his hands on my hips as I pressed my body agented his. I ran my thong across him bottom lip asking for entrance. He keep him mouth shout, playing hard to get. I pressed my leg agented him clothed cock and moving my leg up and down a bit. He moaned and I slid my thong in. I explored every bit of him mouth, loving the whole thing.

We both pulled away for some much, much needed air. Kakashi switched are position slamming me agented the wall and crushing his lips to mine again. He bit down on my bottom lip gently, this not getting him what he wanted he bit harder. I opened my mouth for him and his shot in, being stopped my mine. They danced together like they had minds of there own.