"Say hi to Satin for me," he stated before firing.

However, the second the bullet left his gun the wall behind them exploded, launching everyone across the room. The bullet managed to miss my head, but it hit my shoulder as I fell to the ground.

"aghh...shit..." I mumbled, holding my shoulder to suppress the bleeding.

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES!!" Lisa announced assault rifle in hand as she shot the men who laid on the floor grunting in pain.

"Woah calm yourself." Rose giggled at Lisa's energy, but her smile fell once her eyes landed on me. "(Y/N)!"

Rose and Lisa ran over lifting me up gently as I groaned in pain. Lisa looked at me worriedly while Rose held her earpiece to contact Jisoo.

"Jisoo, (Y/n)'s been shot we need medical assistance." She nodded her head, humming in agreement before looking back down at me. "Don't worry (Y/n), Jisoo's waiting in the van, but we've gotta get outta here before the cops do."

She and Lisa brought me up off the ground and began helping me out their makeshift exit in the wall. I was right about to exit when I jerked around, remembering the silver briefcase.

"Wait the drugs..." I exclaimed weakly while looking at the dented briefcase covered in rubble.

"Jennie will grab it before we leave," Lisa assured me with a small smile.

I nodded my head and continued to walk to the van. They helped me get seated as Jisoo began patching up my shoulder. She wiped the blood off my shoulder before disinfecting the wound and extracting the bullet. A muffled scream slipped past my lips as the bullet slowly slid out, Jisoo mumbling small apologizes along the way.

Just as she pulled the bullet out Jennie hoped into the van with the briefcase secured under her arm.

"Gas it Rose!" Jennie commanded as she slammed the door shut.

She turned around with a large grin, but it instantly disappeared when her eyes landed on me.

"Woah what happened to you?"

"That bastard shot me," I stated gruffly as Jisoo wrapped the bandage around my shoulder. "But at least we got the loot."

She dropped her gaze to the briefcase grinning from ear to ear once again.

"I can't wait to open this puppy up."

"Yeah, how much do you think we'll get for it?" Lisa questioned.

"Thousands?" Rose stated unsurely.

"Somewhere around a million, I'm guessing," Jisoo replied nonchalantly.

"Well, it better be enough to fix...

MY BIKE!! I left my bike!!"

I shifted in my seat trying to turn around only to press against my wound and yelp.

"Calm down, I just patched you up and I don't want you bleeding all over the car," Jisoo said sternly.

"Don't worry (Y/n), we'll just get you a new one," Lisa added trying to make me feel better, but getting a new bike wouldn't be the same.

I crossed my arms and slumped back into my seat internally crying over my baby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo chapter 3 thank you for reading. Make sure to check out my other books.

 Make sure to check out my other books