Your first day

It was just another day in Konoha, well for everyone but Y/N it was her first time ever being in Konoha. She had just moved there because her home village was attacked by rouge ninja and she was the only one who managed to escape, it was a hard journey to get to Konoha but she had finally made it.

At your new apartment (Your pov)

I walked into my apartment with some boxes and then set them on the floor. I looked around and decided to set up my bed and table, so I did and it took forever. Then I grabbed a fold out chair at set I the table and got the school (academy) registration forms and filled them out. (Also your 9 right now)I walked to the school and gave them to a jonin and then he told me to follow him, so I walked with him and he told me i could start today. He called out for a teacher which I believe his name is Iruka well from what I heard. The jonin then informed Iruka about me. Iruka told me too follow him to the class room, he told me it had just started 10 minutes ago.
I walked in the class room with Iruka, I felt all the kids in the class eye glued on me. I started to get nervous but I just kept looking at the floor. Me and Iruka stood at the front on the class, and Iruka asked me too introduce myself.
Y/N: w-well I'm Y-Y/N and I'm 9 and that's all. Then I some kid yelled what we're all 11.
I looked at the floor really embarrassed I just felt embarrassed.
Iruka: oh well that's ok why don't you go sit there between Naruto and Sasuke. *points to the blonde and raven haired boys.* I nod and walk over to the boys. I asked Naruto
Y/N: c-could u please move so I-I could get in or I could just s-sit at the end if that's o-ok.
Naruto: don't be so shy. *gets up and motions for me to sit down in the middle.*
I sat down and looked at Iruka teaching. He was demonstrating the transformation jutsu. I started to giggle. Then Iruka look at me.
Iruka: what's so funny Y/N.
Y/N: oh um w-well I thought this was super basic and you didn't really need to teach it because doesn't everyone learn it when there young.
Iruka: not everyone learns it when there young, ah show of hands how many of you know this jutsu.
I put up my hand and one other person.

---------------------------
Thanks for reading :)